Thoughts on Imax 2?

I just watched it on Fit TV and it looks like so much fun!

I love the music!

Any comments?

I think I will purchase it soon! (there are TOO many that I want right now - ha!!)

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day of your life!" :)

I like it, although it is still a bit tough for me. The step combos are short and fun, the blasts are KILLER.

Another great benefit is that it comes on the same dvd as Cardio & Weights, which is also a great workout [step cardio & strength training].

It's definitely a must have for a Cathe lover!

Thanks Katie!

The blasts are tough on my knees, but I do them in moderation.

I am going to get Imax! It is on my wish list!

I am turning 30 in November and then there is x-mas............it will be Cathe all the way! That is when I can stock up!

:)

I love Imax 2. It is one of my favourite Cathe workouts. I never dread it when I know I have to do it.

Kim:)

>Imax 2 is my fav out of all the Imax workouts. The music is
>excellent and the moves just flow!

Ditto! (saves me some typing, LOL!)

I think the Imax2 is the easiest of the Imax workouts but the most fun. It's a sweatfest and I feel great after doing it. Cardio and Weights is also a favorite. You can't go wrong with it.

IMAX 2 is great! Music is great. Intensity is great! You can get with Cardio & Weights on the same disk and both are great workouts!

I just got my Drill Max today (can't wait to try it!) but my next DVD will be Imax 2 and Cardio and Weights!

Can't wait for them all someday! :)

You definitely want to add this one in your collection - I preordered it way back when and it still remains my all time favorite workout - the fun factor is superb :)

Imax2 is a must have in my opinion

I LOVE this workout! It's one of my favorites even though I can't seem to get the figure 8 step in interval 3 and and I always trip on my step doing the blast in interval 6 (legs too short)!! I just keep moving, doing other things until I can get back into the steps and now I can do almost all of it. Don't get me wrong, it's not EASY by ANY stretch, but it's exhilarating when you know the routine and can really focus on the intensity of the workout and not if you are on the wrong foot! This workout is worth any frustration you may feel while learning the steps. I highly recommend it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.