Those amazing 40's girls anyone there??

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls, where is everyone this week? I hope I'm not the only one going to check in this week. Someone join me, please!!!!:D

I'm here. I did sports-stuff w/ my EA Sports yesterday. I was supposed to do something Cathe today but overslept. I will be power walking at lunch and I hope to get something in tonight.

Hi everyone

I'm here too! Just have not had the time to post recently. I ended up missing a week of my rotation because there was so much going on! I'm back on track now (although it will go to pot again this weekend!:() Oh well, I should finish it in 5 instead of 4 weeks :eek:

Had a great day at Wimbledon last week, the sun shone, the tennis was great. It's not the same on TV!

Vilma - I saw you said you lived in Oxfordshire. Where were you? I'm in Oxford.

Murph - so you're getting your Cathe fix again? Are you better now?

Andrea - how are things with you? Not been looking at your butt in the mirror too much?!:p

Hi to Kathryn, Lisa and anyone else lurking!

I'm here, I just don't feel too chatty. I started Cathe's June 09 rotation yesterday and am already off track because I missed today. I'll have to make sure and pick up tomorrow.

I guess I'm a bit bummed, bothered, and baffled. I had bloodwork done on Maddy, her BUN and Creatinine have both elevated. I've been scouring what I can do, It's all too confusing, I'll have to put the trust in the vet that when it's time to start a new tactic he'll know, meanwhile I'm supposed to plod on. Who knows, maybe we've been plodding for a while and didn't know it, so hoping we have lots more time.

So, to sum up I'm just worn out. Raging hormones, stress from Maddy, not sleeping, ugh. It was so bad I ran out for some magniesium drink as it's supposed to calm you, I think it worked some (at least I'm not waking in the middle of the night but I'm still getting up early, but that's ok as Maddy and I get a nice cool walk in).

Oh, and my DS's girlfriend bought him the car from her insurance settlement she got from a car accident she was in last year. Whatever....I wouldn't have let my teenager buy someone a car, it's not worth stressing over on my part.

Later ladies....sorry for the lack of personals.

Dear Lisa hang in there. I know its a really tough time and if I could I'd come over there and give you a great big hug. Im wishing your troubles away.

Ronne- how was Wimbledon? Yeah, Im still looking at my behind! :eek: And the bloody things still there!! GRRR:mad::mad:

Hi Murph - how are you feeling?

Andrea, how about I come to Australia for that hug, that might do the trick, I always wanted to go down under. :p

Hello all

Sending a big hug over to you, Lisa. Sometimes life is a real slog ...

Today I did the Cardio Power premix from 4DS. I've never tried that one before. Boy, is it tough, particularly in the heat over here at the moment.

I'm sneaking off work a bit to watch the tennis ...

Bye for now!

Hey everyone, thanks for the hugs, I'm feeling better today. My monthly visitor finally came so maybe I won't be so moody. Plus since Maddy seems like her old self, I'm going to ignore the bloodwork numbers, I'm treating the dog, not the numbers. She's ran through sprinklers the last couple of mornings taking a drink as she goes, it's just like she used to be, so I'm enjoying.

I did Back & Tri Disc 2 of STS today....sshhhh, don't tell but I skipped some of the exercises (ie. pullups) that I didn't like, better than nuthin, right?

I had a headache today and still didn't sleep so I'm feeling a little weak.

Ronne, don't let your boss catch you! Actually don't you work out of the house and by yourself? We won't tell that you goofed off. Yea, that premix is pretty good (I'm pretty sure I've done it, especially if it's a FF rotation --- I think that is where I was "introduced" to it).

Hellos to everyone else.

Hi everyone

Before I forget, have a safe and wonderful 4th of July to all (or whatever you celebreate wherever you are).

I am feeling much better, I guess it was my vitamin-Cathe. I think I am going to do her July rotation. Anyone else going to try it? Anyone else planning on doing STS again this year? I was thinking maybe in September but am undecided. That may be too hectic a time of year. Anyway, knowing me, I should just focus on one month at a time.

Murphy

Hi guys.

Rushed post I'm off to a early morn Bootcamp.

We lost a work collegue yesturday. He had been diagnosed with stomach cancer, but (get this) he needed to have his gall bladder out routine surgery. No one was really too stressed about it. Well it got septic and he couldn't fight back. Bloody Hell!

Lisa - Rest up, hormaonal times are a real bitch.

Ronne- Did you see the HEWITT/ RODDICK match?

Hello everyone

Murph - glad to hear you're feeling good - must be if you're thinking of tackling STS again?!;)

Lisa - also glad that you (and Maddy) are feeling perkier. Don't be hard on yourself, I've decided that hamstring roll-ins are not for me, so I skip those in everything!

Andrea - unfortunately, I only caught some of that (having watched most of Federer and then Murray). We had to go out. Looked like a cracking match. Perhaps you can clear something up for me, I saw Hewitt play last week when I went, and his Aussie fans kept calling him Rusty. Do you know why?

Today I did the GS Back & Bis premix twice through (skipping the wrist curls:p second time). Felt good and strong.

Probably won't be able to check in tomorrow as I'm off to see Blur at Hyde Park in London. (I know, it sounds like I do this sort of stuff all the time but believe me this is VERY unusual!!)

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Hello !

Summer time here has been quite busy here esp. getting ready for the firework festivities...we went back to Myrtle Beach SC to get more fireworks. So hopefully today is a little slow and relaxed. TOM is soon approaching and well I've been feeling ick lately ah well that's life right?

I did CCv7 this morning and I'm ready to go out the door to to run a few errands before it gets way to hot as it is it's already 85ºF

Hope all are doing well.

picture.php

Hey everyone! I slept, I slept! AH, what a good night's sleep does for you! I still don't have the energy to throw into my workouts but at least I'm not a CRAB! I'm going to tackle Disc 3 STS legs here in a bit, then some gardening while I roast some meat, potatoes, carrots for Maddy to hopefully whip up another meal she likes as she is getting tired of her rice and beef (or whatever meat we are having at dinnertime that is appropriate). She likes her rice freshly cooked and I'm tired of always cleaning the rice cooker, I need to find a good way to reheat rice (I totally botched it last night as I put too much water in the pan to keep it from sticking and it came out mushy....I think that's why she wouldn't eat it and then the micro dries it too much----picky dog, eh?) so I'm putting my mushy rice in my roasted concoction today.

Vilma, TOM, ugh, I'm FINALLY feeling more like my old self, these last 2 months have been awful, I think it's the Maddy stress, I have to try to destress more.

Ronne, you jet setter, what exciting, fun times, enjoy! Those twice through workouts in FF Dec rotation is why I decided not to do that one again, I just don't have the energy right now, it is a very effective one though!

Murphy, glad you are better, now you can enjoy your 4th.

Andrea, I've missed watching wimbleton, now I wish I hadn't, must have been a good match?

Have a good one everyone!

Hi guys.

Bootcamp class yesturday was awesome!! We did a cicuit - Bootcamp style very tough one of the toughest workouts eva! We did a version of the "rings" ie as the mens gymnastics not the cross or anything that flash, but let me tell you girls, you don't need all the weights, just get yourselves a version of the rings! No wonder those gymnasts men have fantabulous bodies!

Ronne - I've never heard Lleyton being called rusty before.
Vilma - Good to see you. how goes everything?
Lisa- Im pleased you got some sleep.
Murphy - Speaking of vitamins, did you get around to taking your vitamins?
Hi Miss Kathryn and Mary, hope alls well with you two!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.