This must be the answer to leaner legs!! :P

RE: Holy Cow! I found the answer to leaner legs!! FITFL...

From the site:

"Every step you take in the FitFlop helps tone and trim your legs. The FitFlop's uniquely built multi-density midsole activates muscles midstep to help tone your thighs, your calves and your glutes. "

Crazy!!!

This is soooo cool! I can't wait to add this to my Thigh Master and of course my all time favorite.....Shapely Secrets :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

They'll go PERFECTLY with my tank top that also happens to be an incredible upper body workout!!

Kidding aside, I think they're actually cute. How much are they?

C

Bwahahaha! I'm trading in all my Cathe DVD's for a pair of these. I wonder if they make other style shoes with the same wobbleboard workout-enhancing sole? Even better, maybe I can wear them while doing a Cathe workout!!!!

Ha ha ha ha You are so freaking funny!! (I love the tank top workout...so, you mean, when I wear my tank top I am getting a workout!! WoW!!!) No more working out for me...I cannot wait to be that tall and tan, too!!! yahoooooooo

I wonder what one there bras might do! Have to get me a pair of those shoes!

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Hey you guys....we will have to add these to this pill I've been hearing advertised. All you have to do is try it for 30 days, eat what you want and NO exercising. Now - just why are we wasting all of our precious time working out?;-)

They are cute, I'd wear them just because they are. Someone obviously believes them....they are sold out!

Yes, they are sold out!! I want to see before and after pictures!!! :D

I'm not sure how much they cost. They are sold out at the Bath & Body Works website too. I guess they were one of the few places selling them in the U.S.

:D

I have these really cool hiking boots (LL Bean of course) that tone up my legs but of course...they always lead me up the sides of mountains. ;-)

Sigh. What I would not give for long slender legs, that ***ch!!:)

I am doing okay with my shorter/more muscular ones though, thanks to my "booty toning, leg trimming, calf pumping MBT's!!:7

This looks like the same marketing deal, that the MBT makers did, minus the whole romantic "african people and how they have perfect posture, these shoes mimic that" shmeer. Oh plus these folks added a pair of totally unattainable, unless you were born with 'em Gisele Bundchen type legs. Damn them. I must have a pair at once.:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.