This may be a rhetorical question...

lisaspeed

I have KPC on VHS. I love KPC and pull it out about once a week.

On DVD I have B&G, ME, MM, BM2, LIC, Drill Max, Cardio Fusion, SB/SJP, Low Max, and C&W. And I've ordered the new series too so that will be coming soon.

What I'm wondering is if it would be worth it to buy the KPC/Legs & Glutes DVD? I'm mostly wondering what everyone thinks of L&G.

Any thoughts/opinions on this would be great!

Thank you!

Do you think this bunch of enablers would actually tell you NOT to buy it?! :p
In all seriousness, though, yes, it is a great dvd--I love legs and gluts. I don't do it "as is" as much but the premixes with KPC are unbeatable. They're just out of this world. That's what makes the dvd so valuable, in my opinion.

Allison

It's definitely worth it. Legs & Glutes is my favorite leg workout and all the premixes on this DVD are great.

Marcy

BUY IT! the dvd is great. You will wonder why you waited so long! The premixes are alot of fun! I think L&G is a really good workout, hits all the muscle groups and like I said before the premixes with KPC and great!

Jen

Let us know how you like it!! I love the premixes on this DVD. I especially like the L&G X-treme premix. My legs always scream at me after that one!!

I really need to win the lottery so I can replace all my VHS tapes with DVDs.

Too bad I don't play the lottery. LOL

Oh, and yes, Lisaspeed - get the DVD. ;-)

Get it! ;)

It hits all parts of the legs - it's only 51 minutes long and there's a great atmosphere. Cathe and crew are having a good time on this one.

Now I'm going to have to pull L&G off the shelf and give it another whirl. I've been using B&G exclusively since it came out. Time to confuse the muscles. This is a great workout, You'll be happy you have it.

Missy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.