This made me think of all you Cathletes!

Remember, it's all about "Lifting Like A Girl!" LOL!
From what I see you ladies are REALLY good at it..I am impressed!!May be a downgrade to lift like a man!! I really am impressed with the tenacity of the ladies on these forums..working thru injuries, and other things. Lifting like a girl is NOT a slanderous thing to say and some of my male friends should try it!!

That was AWESOME!! We work hard for those guns.. I love showing mine off. :D
I'll never forget the shirt a Cathlete had on at the Chicago Road Trip in 2014.. 'YOU CAN'T BAN THESE GUNS" with arrows pointing out towards her bi's. I gotta get me one of those shirts.

When I grow up I wanna look like her! Pretty impressive! I lift and lift and lift and no guns.

Do any of you have biceps like that? If so how much do you lift?

As heavy as you can lift for 5-8 reps. To make the muscles pop, you need to lean out. I realize that information is kind of generic, however everyone is different, what works for some, doesn't work for others. But heavy lifting, and getting "cut to the bone," is the basic recipe. Your diet is the number one factor.

As heavy as you can lift for 5-8 reps. To make the muscles pop, you need to lean out. I realize that information is kind of generic, however everyone is different, what works for some, doesn't work for others. But heavy lifting, and getting "cut to the bone," is the basic recipe. Your diet is the number one factor.

Oh, ?!? I've always done 3 sets of 12 reps, at 15 lbs. and my arms remain skinny.
I have try that.
Thank you

Last edited:

I too agree with Karen.:)

My biceps is one body part I've been pretty fortunate on. I love doing some curls with 20# dumbbells. I've gotten compliments on my guns. ;)

I agree with what Karen said.

Wow, 20 lbs? For how many reps? That's awesome! I'm at 15 lbs. for 12 reps or so, myself. My triceps are weaker than biceps, but they're catching up! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.