This content is currently not online....

Lee Jones

Cathlete
I hope it's something I'm doing wrong, but on when I go to the Live Stream on my iPhone (I plan to airplay to my TV) I can see all the videos, but on the left side it says "This content is currently not online. Please check back later to see if the content becomes available". When I hit play on any of the videos it just tries to load forever and nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Laura

ETA: I think I figured it out. Looks like I had to download the Ustream app to get it to work.

Last edited:
Laura, Mine just keeps loading too. I guess I will download the ustream app. I was under the impression we didn't need the app. Melissa

Mine is working today. 7/5.

Last edited:
"This content is currently not online.

I hope it's something I'm doing wrong, but on when I go to the Live Stream on my iPhone (I plan to airplay to my TV) I can see all the videos, but on the left side it says "This content is currently not online. Please check back later to see if the content becomes available". When I hit play on any of the videos it just tries to load forever and nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Laura

ETA: I think I figured it out. Looks like I had to download the Ustream app to get it to work.

In the player itself you will always see ""This content is currently not online" except during a live broadcast. To see the recorded and archived videos you have to click on the video tab next to the player and then click on the small thumbnail of the video you want to watch.

Also, for the Videos tab to show up next to the Chat, Social, etc. at the top, you will need to rotate your iPhone so that you are viewing the window horizontally. If you hold your phone vertically the Video tab won't be visible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.