These workouts are soooo addicting!!!

Boybert

Cathlete
I just sampled step blast on FitTV and loved that. Still waiting on my Cardio Hits that is on backorder...grrr. I'm a newbie and dang I love this woman. She takes everything to the next level and makes me think I'm not as fit as I thought I was, lol! I am obsessed with this site now :) Oy!

:eek:

Debbie
mommy to Aiden Mackenzie 4/8/04:

Debbie Welcome to Catheland:D Ya can't quit at one DVD soon you will have them ALL;-)

Take care and have FUN with your new Obsession it is so much FUN!!:7

~Nicole

There never has been and there will never be another Cathe Friedrich.

Her talent for fantastic choreograpby, challenging workouts and lots of fun are second to none!

The smartest thing I ever did for myself was buy Maximum Intensity Strength -- it was my first Cathe.

Soon I crossed over to her cardio workouts and the rest is history......

I don't know how she does it -- create workouts with fresh, new choreography -- every series.

Well... your credit card will be smokin' pretty soon.:) After sampling Cardio Hits and Pure Strength, I was hooked, and I made it my mission to get as many Cathe workouts as I could.:)

Pinky

It's great to know you're not the only one, isn't it?? I thought I was so wierd in my obsession until I joined this forum! Now, we can all be wierd together :p

Kerrie

I agree!!! I just got my first videos last week. Needless to say, I am REALLY sore, and it makes me so happy to feel those muscles again. I actually look forward to the pain she is going to put me through every day after work...what is wrong with me?!?
Gayla:9

I have to agree that she's fantastic. No other instructor has her unique kind of charm. She makes you feel like you're part of the class, she's not overbearing, she's not a drill sargeant. She's just right.

Now, if only I could convince her to NOT bring out anything new until I have a chance to play catch up and order MORE!!! (I just ordered 3 more yesterday!)

Welcome to Cathe Debbie! My Visa was screaming when Cathe and I met! She is definitely one of the most challenging instructors out there and provides excellent quality workouts.

Aila

Oh Aila...your visa card wasn't the ONLY one screaming! Mine was begging for mercy! lol

There are dvds that I still want but I am gonna try to hold off for a while now...I have plenty to keep me busy in the meantime! ;)

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

>Oh Aila...your visa card wasn't the ONLY one screaming! Mine
>was begging for mercy! lol
>

LOL!! I was so addicted when I discovered her, I went and bought the 40 pack. I actually took off work the next day to preview the workouts after I recieved them. Talk about addiction!!

Aila

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.