The wind is YELLOW!!

pjlippert

Cathlete
Grrrrroooossssssss!! We've had bad 'pollen-bombs' in CO before, but this year is OUT OF CONTROL! :eek::eek:Everything is covered in yellow- not a huge surprise for this time of year, but good grief and enough already!! When the wind blows the sky turns yellow and the wind blows yellow and everything gets even more covered in yellow!! OMG, hiding inside, running the A/C to keep filtering the air!

In fact, our Bichon came into the house and his white fluffy tail was coated in yellow!! I had to "dust" him off before he came in! Yuckydoodle! Everybody is sneezing, coughing and yellow (just kidding...sort of)! :eek:

Okay- just had to get that off of my chest.

Pam

Wow! I've seen some bad pollen days in my time, but nothing like that! It's making me want to sneeze just reading about it!

A little rain would wash it away! Of course, it would just start all over again afterwards!

That sounds terrible! The cottonwood trees here are out of control. I've never had bad allergies before and I can't stop sneezing. It looks like it's snowing outside from all the cotton!:eek:

Cottonwood storm?! Achoooooo! Seems like everybody around here is sneezing and wheezing also! Praying, praying, praying we get that big storm they are talking about! People are all saying this is the worst they've seen it in years. Hang in there y'all!

Pam

Where the heck are you?!?! In my area, the cottonwoods are just getting started, but I'm curious to know where the pollen is at!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.