The Terminator

PhyllisG

Cathlete
OK I have been debating for months whether to buy the Terminator. Then the 4DS came out so I got a bit distracted. Now I am waiting for more information on the new STS series. But in the meantime I am once again debating about getting the Terminator. Tried to trade for it on another forum but had no replies. What is your opinion?

I like this dvd, however that being said, I dont do it often b/c the workouts are a bit long (aobut 70 minutes). The Imax Extreme workout for me is too high impact (have a tweaky knee) but I do enjoy the Viper and the Gauntlet and feel very worked out after I actually do them.

I also really like this DVD, but like another poster, don't use it too often due to the length of the workouts. I'll use it on a Sat or a day off when I have more time and when I need a killer workout.

If you like doing circuit workouts, the Gauntlet and Viper are excellent. The Gauntlet is my favorite of the three. I don't find the length too much of a problem, especially if I schedule it on a weekend.

That said, I'm not a huge fan of circuits, so I don't do it much. BUT if I was to do a circuit, the Gauntlet is one of those I'd do the most.

I don't like Imax Extreme very much because I don't like the Cardio and Weights segments.

Hi there,

I love this DVD - awesome workouts. I love Imax Extreme, great calorie burner for me. I debated a while on whether or not to get it, but I did and glad I did.

HTH

Jane

This is one of my favorite DVD's of all Cathe's I have tried (which is most of them). The choreography is easier than 4DS, and the aerobic component is more intense overall, it seems to me. Both Gauntlet and Viper have good strength parts of the circuit. Imax Extreme is a good cardio burn. For me, the cardio parts on 4DS are very short and intense and don't have the duration for as much calorie burn.

and if you've been debating the purchase so this long you know you have to own it.. it's just a matter of time!

OK I am going ahead and getting it. You are absolutely right. I better get it before Cathe comes out with her STS series and I get sidetracked again. I like all the workouts that the Terminator is compiled from--so yea it is mine. Thanks. You definitely convinced me. No one said NO and I like circuit workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.