The STEP-Where to Buy

cheetah12

Hey everyone,

I've been researching places to buy the STEP from. I am confused. Walmart has 2 similar steps, one says the Original Health Club Step and is imported and the other just says the Step but comes with a Cathe video and is made in the USA. I also checked out Fitness Wholesale and their site just calls it the STEP and does not come with a video and does not say where it's made.

Can anyone tell me where they bought their STEP and if they were happy with the company and their step. Also, did anyone just buy the High Step platform to use with the STEP risers?

Thanks in advance for your input,
Chris

I got Original Club Step on ebay for about 1/2 what retail is--that includes the shipping I paid. A total of $49.50. It took me about 2 weeks to win one but it was totally worth the wait.

the original club step is a little longer than the others & SO much easier to do Cathe's moves on.

I second the vote for ebay. I was there the other day and they had loads of steps listed and excellent prices.

Clare

I also was doing my step research. I found the one at Wal-mart to be the best choice. It is the original. It does have the length for your body. As, I have a lilapucion step here so I know I have to upgrade. When you do a search, look for that Step logo. You'll know it's the original. The one that looks like the step is also a smaller version. yes, same company but lilipucion size. I'm going for the regular original Step when I do purchase. Wal-mart had the best price also cause you don't have to pay shipping and you have it the day you decide to purchase it. That's the no wait way to go. lol. :7 Make sure it's the 40" one. You'll be happy.

My dh bought my Club step for me for Christmas from www.fitness1st.com. I wanted the black and gray step. It came with 4 risers but no video. I just ordered the High Step from Cathe's site. I decided to get the High Step with the risers since I can use the additional risers with my Club step for PUB and the Gym Styles.

Michelle

Just got home from Wal-mart. The one this particular mart had is the small one with the Cathe video. I did not purchase it but it's there for 23.99.

i got mine at fitness1st, too... cuz i wanted black. i also got 2 extra risers and the small high step topper! so they all interchange and match (got my troy lite bar from them too!)

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

how much did it cost to have the bar and weights shipped? must have been a pretty penny. I just sent back a sculpting bar and videos to QVC and it darn it cost me $16. It didn't even cost that for them to ship to me. In my head I didn't care, I wanted it out of here. Good by pink ladies. LOL

I just purchased the club step for my daughter from Walmart.com. It was 57 dollars, with shipping and taxes it came to 72 dollars. I could not find a full size step in my area. All they carried were the small ones. It is the teal green step with the purple risers. It came in a plain box with no video. That was fine with me. I purchased my step over 10 years ago for 79.99 at a sporting goods store. So it was still cheaper then mine.
Diane

It's almost garage sale season and I"ve found several full sized steps at garage sales for as cheap as $2 -- so much fun! I've made two mini-toppers for myself (and several for other VFers before the Step Company made them) -- plus I have extra risers when I need a full size step and a high step in the same workout (and don't have to "share risers" :)). I gave the last step I found at a garage sale to a friend who was just telling me that she wanted to try stepping. Very fun.

Maybe your luck won't be as good as mine (seems like you never find something at a garage sale when you're actually looking for it) but they are easy to spot from the street while just driving by. Otherwise, they are much cheaper now than they were long ago. I bought my first one for $200 twelve years ago.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.