The Road Trip Is Sold Out

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Wow Everyone! It only took three minutes to sell out. We were not expecting it to happen THAT soon. Congratulations to all who are coming, and thank you to all those who have made a great attempt.

It is obvious next year we will have to hold two road trips over the course of the summer. Another option is to hold the event in a location other then our facility (ie: the Atlantic City Convention Center) and open the trip up to 300 plus attendees.

These are all of course just ideas and things we can talk about after getting your feedback. We know that many people like the fact that the trips are limited to a smaller size so that they stay more intimate and we can have a one on one exchange at some point in the weekend.

Once again....Congratulations to all who are coming. I can't wait to meet you :7 :7 :7

I can't believe this... I literally want to cry... I was in a business meeting and I just got out it's 12:39 and now I can't go.... that's no fair :(

I thought the web site seemed very S-L-O-W when I was registering! (I just hope they'll be some good vegan food options, LOL!)

Cathe: have you ever thought of taking the road trip 'on the road' at some point: with you being a guest at some other health club in maybe Chicago, California and Texas (to hit all 4 directions!). It wouldn't be quite the same activity (because you wouldn't have access to your club and be 'at home,' but maybe something similar?

I'm so sorry Carla. I know you were really looking forward to this. Don't forget to sign up on the waiting list. Also, I'm covering tomorrow (Saturday) at 9am for Donna again. I'll be doing a sculpt class with the ball and band. Maybe you can make that.....I hope so :7

I'm sorry Kathryn. Hopefully you will be able to make another trip. As I just mentioned to Carla, you can maintain your place on the waiting list. Many times registered attendees find that they have to cancel as the trip gets closer for one reason or another. Don't give up hope yet :)

I don't know if this post went through on the Ask Cathe board. So, I'll post it here too.

Hi!

I couldn't believe how fast it sold out! I registered Fitness Mom (Jennifer) and myself and got invoice #2. At first I thought that I was the first person registered. However, on the open discussion forum, someone else has invoice 1 and another person has invoice 2. I got my email confirmation saying that I am to be charged $200. So, will the person with invoice number 105 have a spot?

Also, I called customer support when I got my email confirmation. I'm sorry, in my excitement I didn't change my credit card over to visa. It says it's going to bill my Master Card. She told me that it wouldn't be a problem to go in there and change it to Visa if I email support. I did email support and asked them to change it over to Visa. Hopefully, this won't cause too much of glitch in processing my order. Will it?

Thanks

ETA: I didn't change the credit card on the order page over to Visa.

>Ooops! I have invoice 145, which I guess means I didn't get
>in? ;(

Only 105 for sure Kathryn. If people drop off they'll go to the waiting list I assume.

Cathe,

Customer service contacted me. You have an efficient staff! Give Nancy a hug for me! I feel so stupid making that mistake.

Fitness Mom (Jennifer) and I can't wait to meet you and the other road trippers!

Blessings

>I'm so sorry Carla. I know you were really looking forward
>to this. Don't forget to sign up on the waiting list. Also,
>I'm covering tomorrow (Saturday) at 9am for Donna again. I'll
>be doing a sculpt class with the ball and band. Maybe you can
>make that.....I hope so :7

Cathe,

I didn't know how to sign up for the waiting list and I just payed the $107. If I can't get to go at all (I'm i'm a waiting list I guess) would that money be refunded?

I'll see you tomorrow!!!

Carla

And I cannot wait to meet you Cathe! You are amazing!

Thank you for setting up this chance for meeting you and the wonderful lucky people who are signed up.

I'm ready! Amy

Cathe, Would you seriously consider holding 2 road trips next year.
My husband and I were both looking forward to the trip. We have
a fear of flying so we would have been driving from Winston-Salem,
North Carolina. We can take our vacation anytime throughout the
year, so whenever the trip is held, we can attend. Hoping I'll
get a chance to meet you next year.

Hattie

Just a thought but since the road trip sold out in 3 minutes have you ever considered doing a lottery system? My guess is that thousands of your fans would love to be part of this road trip yet there is only room for 105. I didn't even get a chance to check my email until early Saturday morning so I didn't stand a chance. It is my dream to attend one of your road trips before you retire. I know that when a concert comes to town they announce weeks before when tickets will be going on sale. This might at least give a few more of us a fighting chance to be online when you announce the road trip opening and try to be one of the fastest at registering. Anyway, whether I ever get to do a road trip experience or not I love your workouts and have them all. I have been a fan since I first discovered Mega Step Blast and Step Max in 1993. Thanks for the all the great workouts!

Emily
Scottsdale, AZ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.