The right PT can make such a difference!

pjlippert

Cathlete
I big shout out to you amazing Physical Therapists. The first one I tried was horrible, so I didn't go back. My hip has been hurting me so much that I decided to FINALLY cave and try a new one... they are out-of-network from my insurance, but I gotta say, I DON'T CARE!!! She is sooo thorough, caring, funny and also very in-tune to my body. She has given me a new series of exercises/stretches mostly that have made a monumental difference!!! I REALLY regret it if I don't do them EVERY day!

You super amazing people who actually care about and get in touch (literally and physically!) to your patients are life-savers!! Big hugs to all of you and THANK YOU for the miracles you perfom!

I was feeling quite like an old lady at the young age of 44 with arthritis in my hip & knee and hobbling and having toooo many people ask about the limp. I am walking like a much more "normal" person..... OH not to mention all those unhealthy folk who INSISTED that working out is what was causing it.... not true- it helps as long as I do it with approved modifications.

YOU PT's are ROCK STARS IN MY BOOK!! :D:D

Thank you!
Pam

So happy for you!! :D I've been having a lot of hip pain for two months now and need to see someone--you give me hope it can get better!

Sandra- go do it!! I got soooo tired of feeling like my nickname was "gimpy". I would encourage you to find one that fits your needs. I still have some pain around Aunt Flow's visit. Not quite as bad as it was.

I know it will take time to get as close to totally healed as possible but it's worth the work!

Do it! Do it!

Hugs,
Pam

I'm happy you are feeling better. There are a lot of terrible therapists out there. I like to think of myself as a good physical therapist. I've heard some horror stories from my patients.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.