The problem with America...

You do realize of course that the bolded word above is the ONLY reason this is disturbing. The rest of it, totally OK:p!!

Carrie

Wait, I thought you were SUPPOSED to cram Cheez-its in your face while NEKKID. It doesn't say not to on the box... Dangit. Where's that warning label when you need it?

Well, can you be NEKKID while eating other things like, say, FUNYUNS!? Although I'm not sure that'd be possible while levitationally on hold.

I am sure I speak for Robin and others when I say this but after having lived through some tough times (I have lost both my parents, lost my home when I was a kid, I watched my brave niece lose her battle with Ewings Sarcoma) I just don't have it in me to get my knickers twisted and bunched up. If you can laugh at life's absurd situations and roll with the punches life is just so much more fun. While some view the advise of "lighten up" as "petty" and "mean" I consider it sage advice.

Laugh and the world will laugh you...and if they don't who gives a sh!t :eek::p

Beavs, you have a way with words, lady! Amen, sister!

Oh, and my favorite stupid-people instructions are the ones on prescription pills that tell you to take them "by mouth." Um...

Well, can you be NEKKID while eating other things like, say, FUNYUNS!?

I'm going to go on record right here right now in front of God and everybody and say there isn't a junk food out there I wouldn't be willing to eat nekkid. Ding-Dongs, Funyuns, Fruity Pebbles, pork rinds...bring 'em on while I shuck down. :D

I'm going to go on record right here right now in front of God and everybody and say there isn't a junk food out there I wouldn't be willing to eat nekkid. Ding-Dongs, Funyuns, Fruity Pebbles, pork rinds...bring 'em on while I shuck down. :D

Now, Sparrow, you might be onto something here. If you munch enough munchies in one sitting (even if your NEKKID in the corner...) you might brew up enough of that crazy preservative induced energy to finally tackle your DH into submission long enough to apply that Frontline! :eek:

By the way, I think the "stupidity" we are talking about here is "lack of common sense."

Like the college student I saw two days ago, wearing shorts and sandals when it was in the twenties with snow on the ground!

By the way, I think the "stupidity" we are talking about here is "lack of common sense."

Like the college student I saw two days ago, wearing shorts and sandals when it was in the twenties with snow on the ground!

Was that one of my sons? :eek::confused:

Erica

Well, can you be NEKKID while eating other things like, say, FUNYUNS!?

Yes, and if you decide to be NEKKID with your DH and eating FUNYUNS, you can play a game of ring toss. I'm just saying...................

OOPS, was that offensive?!:confused:

(((((Robin)))))

Maybe you've already seen this quote. My supervisor has it hanging on her office wall.

The problem with America is stupidity. Not that I'm suggesting a capital punishment for stupidity. Let's just take the safety labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

I found a similar quote on Facebook's status shuffle:
Modern-day evolution -- take the safety labels off everything and watch the stupid people become extinct.

I agree with Kathryn, this "stupidity" is the lack of common sense, which isn't so common. :p

Beavs, you have a way with words, lady! Amen, sister!

Oh, and my favorite stupid-people instructions are the ones on prescription pills that tell you to take them "by mouth." Um...

Yep, on the Beavs party train. Are there funyuns, ding dongs, etc????

LOL!!!! Ever hear a story of a woman NOT taking her birth control pills(standard rx) by mouth?? :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.