The problem with America...

LMFAO @ everything in this thread!! You guys are cracking me up!!!!

Or maybe I'm still high from eating those shoe packets...hey I needed to make my period happy SOMEHOW ;)

The stupidest people I know are highly intelligent.

LOL. Ain't that the truth. My brother with the genius IQ was house-sitting for me and had to call me for instructions on how to turn on my toaster oven. Um, do you see the "start" button?

*streaks through thread*

Speaking of streaking my sister had me in tears last night from laughing at her eventful evening with my 8 yr old nephew who has autism and is mentally handicapped. She was getting him ready for his bath and turned her head for a second only to hear my other nephew yelling, "Mom, Matt's outside!" She runs outside to see her naked son running down the street! Not very funny at first but after he was safe she realized that a few of her neighbors were looking out their windows with big smiles on their faces. She was in her PJ's, no bra and she's very big chested! She said that she could only imagine the show her neighbors got and that she was glad that she was not going into work today with two black eyes!! LOL :D

Speaking of streaking my sister had me in tears last night from laughing at her eventful evening with my 8 yr old nephew who has autism and is mentally handicapped. She was getting him ready for his bath and turned her head for a second only to hear my other nephew yelling, "Mom, Matt's outside!" She runs outside to see her naked son running down the street! Not very funny at first but after he was safe she realized that a few of her neighbors were looking out their windows with big smiles on their faces. She was in her PJ's, no bra and she's very big chested! She said that she could only imagine the show her neighbors got and that she was glad that she was not going into work today with two black eyes!! LOL :D

That is perhaps the funniest thing I've read all week!

I know Kate I was LMBO last night b/c she wrote about it on her FB status and the comments she received were really hilarious! :D There's never a dull moment in her household! She's planning on writing a book someday titled, "What to Do When What Your NOT EXPECTING Happens...Stories About Raising A Family When One Of Your Children Has Special Needs" :)

I am sure I speak for Robin and others when I say this but after having lived through some tough times (I have lost both my parents, lost my home when I was a kid, I watched my brave niece lose her battle with Ewings Sarcoma) I just don't have it in me to get my knickers twisted and bunched up. If you can laugh at life's absurd situations and roll with the punches life is just so much more fun. While some view the advise of "lighten up" as "petty" and "mean" I consider it sage advice.

Laugh and the world will laugh you...and if they don't who gives a sh!t :eek::p

I am sure I speak for Robin and others when I say this but after having lived through some tough times (I have lost both my parents, lost my home when I was a kid, I watched my brave niece lose her battle with Ewings Sarcoma) I just don't have it in me to get my knickers twisted and bunched up. If you can laugh at life's absurd situations and roll with the punches life is just so much more fun. While some view the advise of "lighten up" as "petty" and "mean" I consider it sage advice.

Laugh and the world will laugh you...and if they don't who gives a sh!t :eek::p

A great big AMEN to that!

Debbie your Family Guy quote is a riot. Plus now I want Alphabits. :D

And Beavs, I couldn't agree more. Gawd, so many unpleasant things have happened in the last couple of years, if I couldn't find a way to laugh I'd be crouched in a dark corner of the room, sobbing and stuffing Cheez-It's into my face. Nekkid.

Last edited:
Debbie your Family Guy quote is a riot. Plus now I want Alphabits. :D

And Beavs, I couldn't agree more. Gawd, so many unpleasant things have happened in the last couple of years, if I couldn't find a way to laugh I'd be crouched in a dark corner of the room, sobbing and stuffing Cheez-It's into my face. Nekkid.

You do realize of course that the bolded word above is the ONLY reason this is disturbing. The rest of it, totally OK:p!!

Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.