The problem with America...

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Maybe you've already seen this quote. My supervisor has it hanging on her office wall.

The problem with America is stupidity. Not that I'm suggesting a capital punishment for stupidity. Let's just take the safety labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.

smiley.gif

I love it!!!

PLEASE let this come to pass! I say to myself AT LEAST once a day that I can't stand stupid people. Just call me Bill Engvall!

Carrie

P.S. I also am more than willing to admit when I have been stupid as well!

*snort*

One of my favorites "IStupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop" From one of the Dark Hunter novels by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I can't recall which

Nan

Maybe you've already seen this quote. My supervisor has it hanging on her office wall.

The problem with America is stupidity. Not that I'm suggesting a capital punishment for stupidity. Let's just take the safety labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.

Hee! Thanks, that made my day. :D

Survival of the smartest? My biggest issue was the "do not overinflate" warning on bicycle tires - or any other tire for that matter! Like, duh!

Personally, I prefer to dry and curl/iron my hair while sleeping! And I have to be careful, because my Ambien may cause drowsiness!

Last edited:
This post just makes me uncomfortable. There are plenty of people who are mentally challenged for one reason or another or just aren't blessed with intelligence. Is it ok just to hope that they somehow hurt or kill themselves? I don't know about you all but I thank God everyday for giving me intelligence and pray for the wisdom to use it well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.