The Official Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Cathe and have a wonderful time in Florida with your family. You look maaaaavelous! Thank you for all the great videos, that I wish I had found sooner and all the help you give us on this forum. You are a real inspiration. Have a great day. Best Wishes. Mary

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-01 AT 12:26PM (Est)[/font][p]Cathe:

May the next year bring you as much joy as your tapes have brought me...I wish I could give you a birthday present that would equal the "gift of fitness" that you have given me, but nothing would even come close!

Happy birthday!

Shannon

Happy Birthday to my favorite fitness guru. You are living proof that we improve with age!

Bobbi

Happy Birthday, Cathe from a July leo who wishes only the best for you and your family. Have a great year!

Hi Cathe,
Happy Birthday from me too...I hope the coming year is the best ever for you & yours. Thank you for everything you do for us all. You're the absolute best.
Ruth

Happy Birthday Cathe - You have made me happy and healthy for the past ten years - the least I can do is wish you happy years to come. Thanks for all your videos that keep me going too:)

:-jumpy

Ann

Happy Birthday. Thanks for all your great weight lifting tapes. They are your present to me every time I do them. I am waiting like a little kid at Christmas for those new "presents" to arrive in the mail. Happy Birthday and thanks again.

Happy Birthday Cathe!
I hope you had a marvelous weekend with your family!
And thank you so much for the gift you've given me....health and fitness as a lifestyle! :)
Becky

WOW!!!!!!

What a super nice surprise this is. I feel so special right now. Thank you to each and everyone of you for the most sincere wishes. I read (and sang ;-))through all of your special notes and WOW, what an honor. And yes, we sure do have a lot of July birthdays. A big Happy Birthday to all of our "fit crabs" out there. I was just talking to my family this weekend mentioning how these forums have brought us all together in such a positive and supportive way. And here is yet another huge example. Thank you so much and cyber hugs to all of you.

Cathe, once on my birthday you emailed me. It meant a lot to me. I had just recently began using your videos. Now I am hooked. I hope you had a good one. :7

your friend in fitness, fitkansaschick

In like a crab...

...out like a lion. I was almost a July girl too, missed it by one day! That's okay, August is fun too, roar!

Cathe, I just want to tell you how much working out with you has meant to me and how unspeakably glad I am that you decided on the career path you did! You are just all that and then some!!

Your professionalism, knowledge & talent as an instructor is wonderful enough as it is, but you go ahead and combine that with fun challenging work and lots of your irresistible charm and wit! You go birthday girl! You'll always be our favorite fitness hero, not to mention our friend! God bless!

RE: WOW!!!!!!

Cathe:

I hope your birthday was as good as my weekend, but I don't think that's possible. :) See my post in Open Discussion under "Best Weekend..." Happy belated birthday to the best fitness trainer in the world! You deserve the best and I wish it for you!

Love,

Maxy

RE: In like a crab...

I just wanted to add one more Birthday wish for you Cathe. I don't think you can be told too many times how wonderful you are! :) Your videos and this forum have changed my life for the better in soooo many ways!! I was so blessed to have found you. I hope this coming year will be your best ever! :-jumpy

Alison

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.