The Magic Bullet

nancy156

Cathlete
Does anyone have one of these? It's one of those small blender-type things. The informercial makes it sound like you could blend just about anything with it. I hate leaving things out on my kitchen counter (almost as much as I hate even more having to pull out my huge blender.) I just wondered if anyone had any experience with how good this was. Thanks alot!!! :)

Nancy, there have been several posts about this thing. I did a search a while back, and ended up deciding against it. I got the Hamilton Personal Blender instead. HTH!!

Hi Nancy,

I received on of these for xmas, and I use it all the time for smoothies. I just can't bring myself to chop other stuff in it, I am afraid it will end up smelling like an onion and I won't be able to use it for my smoothies anymore.
It is a great gadget, but I wouldn't spend that kind of money for it, JMO.

I have a Magic Bullet that I've been using pretty exclusively for makig my morning smoothie for the last 2 years. (I've tried using the larger blender container for other things, but it doesn't work that well, IMO). I love it!

It did start getting a leak in the seal around the base, and I thought I'd have to get a new one. Then I found the extra seals I'd received with the unit, and replaced it, and it's back to normal, now!

I agree that if you just want a smoothie maker, get something else. I don't think the MB works well for regular blending. One mine eventually kicks the bucket, I will probably replace it with a "Blender Express" (available from www.aswechange.com ) or something similar.

Hi Nancy,
I have had mine for about a year and use it exclusively for protein drinks/smoothies. I love it b/c it is very small and simple to use and easy to clean. If you're planning on making larger batches of things I would recommend the Smoothie Pro Z available at Wal-Mart.

Thanks everybody for the info. I may wind up with the "Magic Bullet" yet.

Interesting site, Kathryn. I requested a catalog as it looks to be right up my alley.

Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.