The Intensity Series DVDs have arrived!

Wow, wonderful news!! I am so glad that I logged on to check it out! I also was treated to a new look to the forums! Very nice...and I can't wait for the UPS man to arrive! :7 Karen

As long as you entered it correctly and we did the same, you will get an email once your order has shipped. Remember, even if you don't get an email you can still track your order from our site. Here is how:

Tracking Your Order: You can track your order from our website at: http://www.cathe.com/UPS_Tracking_Page.htm There is a link to this page at the top of our Home Page. Please note: You can only track your order after your DVD’s have shipped and UPS has updated their computers. This usually happens after 9 pm each weekday night.

SNM -

I got my DVD's today! THANK YOU for your excellent service. I KNOW they will deliver first class workouts, and I'm really looking forward to doing all of them ASAP.

Bootcamp, here I come!

Just Do It! :7

Hi All,

First of all I received my DVDs on 1/28 and happy to say there were no defects of any sought. I finally got around and did Bootcamp this morning. I must say it was an AWESOME and challenging workout in which I got through and I love the workout very much. I will do Pyramid Lower Body tomorrow.

Have fun everybody with your new DVDs.

Mary:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.