the guys in STS..

marnapril

Cathlete
i think it's funny that most of the time cathe and jai and the other women use heavier dumbells than the guys.. what's up with that? :p

Depends on what they're training for. I'm not sure about their sports/activities, but for example, you can pretty much tell Stuart is either a track, swimming or biking-guy based on his build. He's going more for endurance. He would never train for mass because that would make him heavier and hence, slower, so he lifts lighter weights. I think the same may be true of Eric. Robert, I'm not sure, but he does lift heavier and he's well-balanced. Greg I'm not sure, either, although snarky or not, he seems to train a little more for the mirror - he's got the skinny-leg syndrome - he clearly trains upper more than lower.

Marnapril, be careful :) - there was another thread on the same topic, a while ago, and some people got chewed up for making "bad" or "funny" remarks about the guys. Just a friendly warning.
P.S. I crack up every time I see their faces ...

guys great addition

I think having cute guys in the video is even more motivating. I think they all look great!

Greg

I like Greg, He smiles & laughs alot & seems to really be enjoying himself. He may strut his stuff a little bit, but it seems like he's pumping himself up to get through this tough workout. I really enjoy his presence. If I were half as fit as he is I would strut my stuff too!!

Marnapril, be careful :) - there was another thread on the same topic, a while ago, and some people got chewed up for making "bad" or "funny" remarks about the guys. Just a friendly warning.
P.S. I crack up every time I see their faces ...

lol.. i'm not saying anything bad about the guys, just wondering why often they choose lighter weights than cathe or the other women.. makes sense if they aren't looking to build muscle, rather to increase endurance, but still sometimes their weights seems so light for guys..

Actually, I did plyo legs this weekend and I've decided Stuart is actually a basketball player, based on the conditioning of his calves. They suggest a lot of burst activity (they're very pretty and the small muscles are well-defined). Definitely a light weight sport, particularly for his lower body. Makes me feel better, too, when I see him using lighter weights while I'm huffing and puffing my way through the workout! haha!!

I didn't like seeing the guys when I first started STS, but now they have all grown on me. I'm really starting to like Greg a lot more than before. He seems like he's having fun with the program.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.