"the group"

kimw

Although I am not able to do the live workouts at the time they are aired, I truly enjoy doing them when I get home on Thursdays. I have been with Cathe Live/On Demand since the beginning and really feel like I am a part of the workout group even though I am in my living room. As Cathe walks the room, I have gotten to know the names of most of her regular participants and find myself missing them when they are not there on Thursdays. When I started doing the Live workouts, I never would have dreamed that I would feel a connection to these ladies, but I certainly do and it is nice!!!
I want to thank these ladies for working out with me on Thursdays...you really make my day!!!

I totally agree with you. I now even find myself counting out loud when Cathe tells them to count, if not, she makes you do more!!! I truly love the live workouts and finding that I'm doing more of them now than her dvds. I love the modifications that you see around the room and sometimes never thought of doing a certain move that way for me personally. I have not be disappointed with a single live workout. Thank you Cathe and to all the ladies (& sometimes gentlemen) that show up every week.

Kimw and Firemedic, I feel the same way! There is something comforting and bonding about seeing the same faces each week, knowing that we're all participating in Cathe's whip-cracking, challenging (but fun, of course!) Live workout together! I did Live Cardio & Weights last week (from 5/29/14) and Cathe pointed out how Linda from the crowd had just had a birthday, and that Linda had been working out with her (Cathe0 for 30 years! Lucky...and rockstar healthy...Linda! ;)

Lisa

I totally agree with you. I now even find myself counting out loud when Cathe tells them to count, if not, she makes you do more!!! I truly love the live workouts and finding that I'm doing more of them now than her dvds. I love the modifications that you see around the room and sometimes never thought of doing a certain move that way for me personally. I have not be disappointed with a single live workout. Thank you Cathe and to all the ladies (& sometimes gentlemen) that show up every week.
I so agree!!!! I have been a huge Cathe fan for years and love her DVDs - they are worth every penny spent and are an amazing workout!!! But since I have logged onto Cathe Live it is hard for me to choose between DVD vs Live!!! I to feel like i am working out in class at the gym vs my basement all alone. It is such an inspirational workout!!!! Love Live!!

I agree...I've been fortunate to have met a handful of Cathe's "regulars" in person, and they are all terrific people. And it's great to see the same people each week and feel like we're a part of the class too!

I really enjoy the class feeling to Cathe Live and it's nice to see regulars in her class. Feels like a "real" virtual class with Cathe. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.