The Fit Towers

janiejoey

Cathlete
I'm hearing you can't use the new Fit Tower to create ideas for new a DVD's series yet. Well, I think you should use the Old Fit Tower instead of the new one (I read somewhere both towers can be used in any of your workouts). I'm thinking, as long as people have a Fit Tower, older version or new, there is No reason why you couldn't do that, is there? I'm going to post this elsewhere and see what everyone thinks.

I actually had thought of that too! Clever work-a-round....but I doubt that they would permit that either...
To keep Cathe from doing another fit tower workout and not allowing her to show the comparison video is
Downright , well, I won't say....I can't see how that would help sales of the tower at all, but what do I know?
I like the new tower & workouts, & I do have the first tower as well, and based on the DVDs that go with
The new tower, I think it would be hard to get the old tower positioned like the new one, as Cathe instructs
Which hole # to use, which I know is only a guideline, but I am able to use her lead very good. The first
Tower has 16 or 17 adjustment holes and those start a lot higher than on the second, and are not numbered.

Last edited:
I'd assume it depends on Cathe's contractual obligations with the company she collaborated with to manufacture the new fit tower. Personally, I would think the "fit tower" company would embrace the creation of new workouts as it could create greater demand for the product. I bought the new tower and am hopeful Cathe will be able to make fit tower specific workouts in the future. Fingers crossed :)

Hi Everyone! I'm not quite following the original line of questioning, however, perhaps now that we posted the Fit Tower "last chance" pre-sale today which lists that I am making three new Fit Tower advanced workouts, everything is answered. Let me know if you have further questions.

Hi Everyone! I'm not quite following the original line of questioning, however, perhaps now that we posted the Fit Tower "last chance" pre-sale today which lists that I am making three new Fit Tower advanced workouts, everything is answered. Let me know if you have further questions.

Doing the happy dance!!!! [emoji1323][emoji1323][emoji1323] thank you cathe for never letting us down. Soooo excited about this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.