The Firm Maximum Cardio Burn

L Sass

Cathlete
You know, the one with Allie from BSS 2. I dusted it off today because I hit Cathe from all angles yesterday and I am having some serious DOMS today. (PLB, run 5 miles in am, katami bar abs workout and GSBBS in the pm) So today I really needed something light. I haven't done my old Firm stuff since I discovered Cathe, but thought this workout used to be a pretty good cardio routine. I WAS BORED. And totally not challenged. Can my stamina and endurance really have increased that much by using Cathe? I think so. I felt so unchallenged that I think I need to do SB or IMAX 2 tonight. UGH!

Lorrie

Yeah, that will happen. Cathe builds up stamina and endurance in every workout. If you go to the firm which is less intense, you will certainly find yourself being unchallenged. So, when are you going to put those DVD's on ebay?:)

I actually just recently started doing this one again too, and now I'm kind of embarassed to say this - but this is the only Firm DVD I still really like. I don't consider it my whole workout, but I like to do it as an add on. The last time I did it, I did it after Cathe's Gym Style Back, Shoulder & Biceps.

I did this routine a couple of weeks ago and couldn't believe how easy it had become after doing Cathe for several months. It was over so quickly I couldn't believe it was over. I still felt like I need to workout. I still like it though. I agree this would be great when used as an add-on

I used to do this one SOOO often. This one as well as the other body bar workouts. I know I've done it over 30 times!! But now, it's a total cinch. I tried doing it a couple of months ago and I found my strength, endurance, and overall aerobic capacity was leaps and bounds ahead of what it used to be. It was a good workout and a great challenge for me at the time, but now it's just too easy...and I love saying that!!:) :) :) Don't you just love fitness accomplishments??
Carolyn

I've been doing Cathe since February and now I use my Firm tapes on days I want to do a "Recovery Workout". I never thought I'd say that, but that's what happens. I guess that's why so many of us do Cathe DVD's exclusively! I even have to up the intensity when I do other DVDs and put my ALL into it just to get my heartrate up high enough.

Good Job!! That means Cathe's workouts are obviously working for you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.