The Challengers wk of 8/16

Good Evening,

I did CLX LEan Phase 2 and TJ Ab Jam Standing Abs.

CLX Stats:
39 min
36 in the zone
141 min hr
173 max hr
261 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
8 in the zone
141 min hr
166 max hr
60 cals burned.

Hi folks! Do you remember me? I've been AWOL forever, it seems. I had a rather long (6 months) bout with extreme upper back pain and serious problems adjusting to my kids' school schedules last year. Bottom line is very little exercise and poor eating made for a FAT Andrea.

I'm trying to get it back together this school year. Kids' schedules won't be any better, but at least the back pain is gone.

Starting the workouts again tomorrow with a portion of LIC - it's always been one of my favorites. I don't think I can do the whole thing, but maybe I'll surprise myself.

TTYL!!!

TGIF

Morning

I woke up with grouchy pants on today:rolleyes: I'm not even trying to figure it out..

The cold is in my chest now...its not too bad but i think im going to take it easy today since i have asthma, I don't want to aggravate it. If i do anything i will walk the dog...

ANDREA!!! I missed you, glad to see you back:) Have a great workout today with LIC!!!!

Roxie-Awesome job on your workout last night!

Jean, Elaine-whats on tabs today?

45 min dog walk done. We had two shadows the whole time...dogs from down the street following us. Every time i would talk they would wiggle:p so cute...love dogs.

later gators....

Hi everyone. This morning I did part of High Step Circuit. Had some errand running around to do before work, so I ran out of time to finish it. What I did felt good though.

Amelia, too cute about the dogs.

Hi Andrea, How are you? We have missed you. Welcome back.

Roxie and Elaine, whats on the agenda for today?

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonite will be CLX Get Lean Intervals and abs again.

Amelia-hope you have a better day and take care of yourself.

Andrea-welcome back to the fold we can help you get back on track we are your support system.

Jean-good job with your workout you are doing so good this week keep up the good work.

Thanks for the welcome back, everyone. Well, I didn't feel like WO, but I did it anyway. Did most of LIC - skipped the cardio portion of Circuit #3 and couldn't quite manage all the ab work, but it was OK. I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow, but that's OK. I will swim either tomorrow or Sunday and take the other day as a rest day before I start in on next week's routine. Next week I'm planning to do the Body Blast Timesaver DVD.

Jeanie, WTG on that run. I haven't been running in a long time. My brother gave me one of those Nike iPod things for my birthday so I'm going to try that pretty soon.

Amelia, I hope you shake that cold soon. My asthma has been bugging me a bit lately - no doubt due at least in part to the extra pounds I've put on :(.

Roxie, sounds like you've been doing well @ WO and food. Hate when you do everything right and you still don't feel right. It will pass, though.

OK, I'd better get going on the rest of my day - I took the day off today so I could have a little "me" time. So I have to start some laundry & go to Costco. Still, I'm by myself anyway - silence is golden some days :D

TTYL - have a great day!

Good Morning,

No workout for me last night DD and her DH came over and we ate, drank and played games. I drank to many comos and I am not feeling well today. Later this afternoon DH and I are going for another bike ride.

Morning chica's

Not sure what workout im doing today. I'm still not 100% even though i started feeling better on Wednesday. My sinuses are still draining,ugh! Will have to wait and see what workout I do later, thinking about doing a circuit...maybe body fusion.

Roxie-you party animal;) have a great bike ride tonight!

Andrea-WTG on LIC...any doms today?

Jean-Nice job on HSC...its a tough one.

Hello to Elaine!

i will bbl if I have anything to report

workout done. I was having a blah moment when deciding on a workout so i picked Turbo Jam: punch,kick & Jam(30mins) then Level 1 of Jillians yoga meltdown. Im pooped, almost gave up 3minutes into TJ:eek: im glad im done;)
one hour and 442burned.

Now im off to the store to get something supper...have no idea. For some reason im craving snap peas so maybe a chicken stirfry?

Good Afternoon,

I decided to work my abs so I chose TJ Ab Jam floor abs.

Stats:
9 min
0 in the zone
101 min hr
121 max hr
31 cals burned.

Amelia-good job finishing your workout even though you weren't feeling it.

Good Evening,

DH and I went for a 7 mile bike this afternoon at it was hot can't wait until it cools down.

Stats:
45 min
37 in the zone
131 min hr
163 max hr
264 cals burned.

Hey everyone. No swimming today - too many chores to do. Wound up helping the boys move a Spanish Dagger (giant yucca) that toppled over in the front yard. That was interesting - VERY heavy - I got to do most of the lifting since DH's back is not happy right now. Lucky me.

Amelia, a little doms today, but not too bad. I'm noticing that my abs are starting to hurt more as the day goes on. Tomorrow could be interesting. I'm still gonna swim, though. That is my major goal for the weekend, LOL, just getting in the pool!

OK, gotta run - I'm sure there's a load of laundry w/ my name on it!

Good Morning

Im surprised to see no one checking in yet? Everyone must be busy today. I just ate breakfast, just waiting a bit before i start my workout. Im doing a full body weight lifting. Think i will do either ME, SS or PH. Not sure yet:confused:.

I got another yoga workout yesterday called Mtv Power Yoga w/Kristen Mcgee, I previewed it yesterday and despite the cheesy name it looked really intense. Its that 'flowing' type of yoga that i LOVE! Not sure why its called 'MTV" maybe because the music mix is by MTV? Anyhoot can't wait to do it.

No weight loss to report this morning, im the same (well up .6:rolleyes:) from last week but the good news is im down 1/2 inch in my hips...I'll take it:D maybe next week i will be down 2lbs;)

Jean-yay on the doms....have a great swim.

Roxie-Nice stats on your hike

Hello to everyone:)

Good Morning,

Today I am going to make up CLX Lean Phase 3 and Get Lean Intervals and then do some kind of yoga. DH is leaving town for the week again.

Amelia-where did you get the new yoga workout? Enjoy whatever wt. workout you decide on.

Workout done! I started the 4ds total body weights premix thinking i would just 'go until i got tired'. I felt pretty good through the whole thing and completed it. That's 1:37 mins and 730 calories burned:eek: My muscles are exhausted, i had a hard time washing my hair in the shower:confused:

Roxie-Awesome job on CXL workout, i really like Chalene. She's like a ball of energy, love her positive attitude too.

Hello to everyone, have a great day!

This morning was 30 minute jog before church. No breeze, very steamy, lots of sweat. All good.

Roxie, hope you get your workout in. 7 miles in the heat yesterday still good.

Amelia, hope you enjoy your new DVD. Wow what a workout this morning. You rock. As for doms, that was Andrea. I will hopefully have some next week, because I plan on starting STS again. How weird is that, hoping to have doms, LOL.

Andrea, enjoy your swim.

Elaine, what are you up to?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.