The Butt Book

cwsoxfan

Cathlete
Hi All!

Anyone have this book by Tosca Reno? The recipes look yummy. :9 Anyone give any of them a try. Any favorites out there?

The exercise don't look like anything new, but it's nice to have it all in one place. After getting the Oxygen Glute special issue, I had to have this book too. ;-)

Hey, if I can get my butt to look like that I adhere to that diet! lol

Dallas

>The exercise don't look like anything new, but it's nice to
>have it all in one place. After getting the Oxygen Glute
>special issue, I had to have this book too. ;-)
>
>
>Dallas

My SIL just told me about this magazine I am picking it up on my way to get my daughters. She said it is an excellent buy this month.

beth6395

Hey Terri ~ I think it's a good mix of both exercises and recipes. They also outline a meal plan which tells you exactly what to eat. I've only skimmed it, but I plan on really looking at it tonight. I can give more details after that, if you'd like.

The recipes were really appealing to me especially the soups since we're fasting for lent.

Beth ~ I hear that there's a special edition of Oxygen on nutrition too. I wonder when that will be released?

Dallas

I just got it. I haven't had a chance to look at it really closely. To me though it's worth it for the motivating BUTT PICTURES!!! I want my butt to look like ANY of those. :)

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

I just picked up the issue of oxygen, wow, so many exercises. Now I have to think about when I want to incorporate them..

>I just got it. I haven't had a chance to look at it really
>closely. To me though it's worth it for the motivating BUTT
>PICTURES!!! I want my butt to look like ANY of those. :)
>
I agree Susan! I love your Mexico pictures. You and your husband make a nice looking couple! I love their version of a palapa! lol

I'm going to try making the tomato garlic soup this weekend. :9 Also, the pancakes for my kids. The last time I made them pancakes I put ground flax seed and no one knew.

Kathleen ~ What if you add in the exercise from the Oxygen magazine on your leg day? I know I have done the one by Tosca Reno several times on my leg floor work day. That I definitely felt! }(

Dallas

Dallas, for now I'm going to at least add in 3 sets of 12 deadlifts for sure in addition to what I'm already doing. Figure that way I can get in some extra emphasis on the glutes and hamstrings at the same time. :)

Hmm....I think just like anything else a good butt requires hard work and good jeans...um..I mean genes;)

Robin :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.