Thank you for a great roadtrip!

Amy Steppe

Cathlete
Erik (husband) and I had a wonderful time and hope to attend another roadtrip :)

My heartfelt thanks go to Clare, Cleda, and Joni for doing such a wonderful job with arrangements.

My love and respect go to all my fellow roadtrippers.

And to Cathe, Chris, Adam, Jon, Baby Erik, Cedie, Hope, Lisa, Pat, Brenda, and all of the cast and staff of 4 Seasons and Step and Motion, my deepest thanks and count me in as a devoted follower!

You are ALL wonderful.

Love,

Amy Steppe

Quick Correction.....

Hey Amy....

I'd LOVE to accept the thanks for "arranging".. but that's not my forte!!! ;-) The thanx go to Clare, Joni, and Sharon!!! I'm just the "old-timer" with the big mouth that tries to make people feel at ease.... Sure hope it works, cuz I have a BLAST doing it...

Ohhhh and going for the ice-cream!!! ;-)

Glad you had a great weekend. I know Erik was just LOVIN' that plank work!!! }>

Cleda

Hi Amy!

I remember from a while back that you were on the waiting list and so disappointed that you didn't see the lottery - did you make it up far up enough to actually participate in the workouts? I hope so!

I was planning on participating and was so sad that I had to cancel at the last minute, but my partner's very-preganant wife was beginning to have contractions, so didn't feel I could leave town with a good conscience - :-hmmm.... but happy that others got to participate. Maybe one of these days I'll make it!

Cheers!
Colia

Yes, I participated in ALL THREE CLASSES! There were enought cancellations, etc., so that I got to workout! So glad I went, even observer status would have been enough!

I LOVE the Cathe Roadtrips. This was my second and IMO, the trips just keep getting better. It is SO nice to see familiar faces from the Cathe and Firm roadtrips of past.

Had a BALL! I highly advise anybody to visit Cathe. She and her staff make you feel like ROYALTY!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.