THANK YOU Cathe!

DebbieH

Cathlete
In case some of you don't know, we lost a dear, sweet Cathlete this week to cancer! She was a true warrior and never gave up on fighting till the end. It made me think of when I had the pleasure of meeting Virginia on one of the Cathe's RT's years back. Even though she is not with us here now, we will never, ever forget all the great memories we all shared with her. Cathe RT's are sooo much more then exercise. They are all about making lifelong friends and having the best laughs AND cries! We are all in this together and I can't thank Cathe enough for giving this all to us! NO one will EVER take our memories away! This is what it's all about:

I came back to add: it's not just the RT's! It's these forums too! We get to share our ups, our downs, our
triumphs, ANTHING for free! I know I've also made many, many friends just thru the forums. Thanks for such a nice place to come & share!!!

Attachments

• bev&DebChicago.jpg
    bev&DebChicago.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
What a beautiful sentiment, Debbie.....and so true! I am thankful for all of the wonderful people I've met at the RTs. The Cathe community is very special.

Michelle

And, since I'm in a thankful mode, I'd also like to take time to thank our photographers who capture these wonderful memories...a huge THANK YOU to Cynthia, Steve, Jon and in this case, Pinky. You guys give the gift of friendship without any words, just a photo!!! They "speak" volumes!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Is that pic of cathe and Virginia? I never knew her but. I'm so sad to hear this..was she on the forums as well? Yhat pic I saw on fb as well and it gave me chills

No Renee, that is me with my friend Bev who I met at the Cathe RT! Here is a pic of Cathe and also me with Virginia. These were taken a couple of years ago at one of the Glassboro RT's.

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Attachments

• image-3916180210.jpg
    image-3916180210.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 102
Awh she looks so happy there. And healthy.... It is so sad. And always hard to understand the C word. It is hard for me personaly to even wrap my head around y people must pass on from here. May never get it.

Debbie -

Thank you for posting this. Somebody in a different thread mentioned that we had lost a Cathlete to cancer this week, but didn't say who. All those who knew her have my deepest sympathies.

I agree about the friendships we make through Cathe....it's a true gift she has given us and I'm grateful for the support I find here.

Pam

Sorry to hear about this.
I am glad you are able to enjoy the memories and be thankful for the Cathe network:) I've not had the opportunity to go on a RT yet but certainly am trying to in the future. I appreciate the forum!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.