Thank you Cathe from the bottom of my heart!

TXGin

Cathlete
Dear Cathe,
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sweet message of concern, love and prayers sent my way. It touched me so much to know that you were wearing a bracelet in honor of me.
I was diagnosed 3 weeks ago with stage 3 ovarian cancer and had a very successful surgery at MD Anderson last Friday. I will start chemo treatments on March 12 and will have them every 3 weeks for 6 treatments. I plan to put my big girl pants on and kick this to the curb! Then I will be the first one to register for the 2010 RT!
I have exercised 6 days a week for over 20 years and alot of it was with you. I am now only able to walk and slowly at that. Needless to say, I miss working out with you and crew!! But, I will be back. STS is waiting for me. I loved watching IMAX2 this morning on FitTV.
I have truly felt so much love through the precious friends I have met here and on the past 2 Road Trips. I had more fun that I could ever have imagined and have the most wonderful memories from your Road Trips and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Much love and Texas Sized Hugs!:)
Virginia Tate (TXGin)

Tx Gin,

As you know, I also have ov ca stage iv....and I remember was once where you were...You will be able to progress with your exercising..even with chemo. I started out by walking ten times around my small backyard...to a 1/2 a block, to 1 block...well you get it...by the third month after my TAHBSO, I was doing body electric with light weights..then cathe with light weights...exercise will help you heal emotionally and physically. I am six months out of my third round of chemo and am starting STS...You can do it too!!! Ann

Gin,

I remember you from the road trip of 2007. I would like to say that I am praying for you daily. I want to offer you words of encouragement.

You have been a real inspiration here on Cathe.com. I remember all of your posts and how committed you have been to exercising. All of that will pay off during this time of your life. You are a go-getter and get things done right and fast.

I truly believe that you will kick this thing to the curb once and for all.

Praying for you daily,

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.