Thank you Cathe and SNM

aveggiegirl

Cathlete
Cathe and SNM,

Thank you for putting out another excellent series for us! I appreciate how you keep us informed in every step of the way....It really keeps the excitement going. I don't know any other companys that do that. You're the best!

Now for the fun stuff! I was sooooo excited to get my Shock Cardio the other day. However, my 4 and 7 year old girls were just as thrilled. I was previewing Hiit with the girls (they were jumping around too) when my 4 year old had to "go potty". She made me pause the DVD so she wouldn't miss any of it. How do you like that Cathe? My girls absolutely love you. Before they went to bed they wanted to know if they could work out with me in the morning. They wanted to exercise so they could be strong for their visit to Grandma's.

While I was doing 40/20 they were bouncing around on the Bosu and counting down along with the numbers on the screen of the TV. The youngest kept asking "what number is it on?" We were doing the high fives and really having a blast right along with you and the crew. My oldest was my trainer. She heard you say that if jumping on the step with the legs apart was too hard I could jump with my legs together and then she told me the same thing. We had the best time!

Thanks again Cathe and SNM. You have made a difference in my life.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.