TGIF Everyone!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Happy Friday! We just had a great class. Worked so hard and have the two toned t-shirts to prove it :) So what are your workout plans today?

Cathe...just wanted to say thanks for the sweetest birthday wishes! Can you add yourself (and the girls) singing Happy Birthday on a future DVD? Like a DVD special feature? Then we'll all have it to play on our special day? ;) We'd have to think of a name for your band. Iron Maidens is too close to the real band...what about the Ironettes?

I don't know any other fitness instructor who is so warm and loving with her peeps...you're the best! See you on a Road Trip! (I'll bring the Blue Bell)

Have the best weekend!

:) Jonezie

MMA Kickbox with the Heavy Bag Bonus--yippee.

Please, oh please make more heavy bag workouts--they're so fun! I would beg on my knees, but it's rather hard to type that way.:p

For some reason I woke up feeling extra worked from doing KPC with weighted gloves yesterday so opted to sleep in, but planning on Low Max tomorrow morning. I pulled LM out the other day after not doing it in a long time and was so thrilled to get it done without a mistake so now I'm hooked again. Love those two-toned shirts;) TGIF!!! :cool:

I did the Viper last night, Pure Strength Back, Biceps and Abs this morning. Hopefully a nice long walk at lunch and then a night of rest :) My body is begging for a night off!

Happy Friday Cathe!! ((HUG))

Hey Cathe,

Happy Friday right back atcha!:)

I did 4DS LIS cardio only, the 1st combo of Step Moves, standing abs from another instructor and then finished em off with your abs from Slow and Heavy. Great work out! Three Thumbs Up! :D:p;)

Jonezie said:
Cathe...just wanted to say thanks for the sweetest birthday wishes! Can you add yourself (and the girls) singing Happy Birthday on a future DVD? Like a DVD special feature? Then we'll all have it to play on our special day? ;) We'd have to think of a name for your band. Iron Maidens is too close to the real band...what about the Ironettes?

I don't know any other fitness instructor who is so warm and loving with her peeps...you're the best! See you on a Road Trip! (I'll bring the Blue Bell)

Have the best weekend!

:) Jonezie

Glad you enjoyed your birthday song. I have the best voice when I "sing" in this manner, lol. Have a great Friday!

elsie3 said:
MMA Kickbox with the Heavy Bag Bonus--yippee.

Please, oh please make more heavy bag workouts--they're so fun! I would beg on my knees, but it's rather hard to type that way.:p

Lol Elsie! Glad you had a great workout!

HaveFun said:
For some reason I woke up feeling extra worked from doing KPC with weighted gloves yesterday so opted to sleep in, but planning on Low Max tomorrow morning. I pulled LM out the other day after not doing it in a long time and was so thrilled to get it done without a mistake so now I'm hooked again. Love those two-toned shirts;) TGIF!!! :cool:

Like your plan Have Fun!

AYLE09 said:
I did the Viper last night, Pure Strength Back, Biceps and Abs this morning. Hopefully a nice long walk at lunch and then a night of rest :) My body is begging for a night off!

Happy Friday Cathe!! ((HUG))

Wow Jenn, you have had a full fitness plate. Enjoy your rest tonight!

Fit_mommy said:
Hey Cathe,

Happy Friday right back atcha!:)

I did 4DS LIS cardio only, the 1st combo of Step Moves, standing abs from another instructor and then finished em off with your abs from Slow and Heavy. Great work out! Three Thumbs Up! :D:p;)

Love your mix, good going!

Just grabbing a super-quick bite before heading out on a gloomy day for a high-powered meeting with the elliptical and upright bike at the gym. Despite a packed schedule you got in your w/o today Cathe, so neither rain nor sleet should stop me, right? ;)

BeethovenRocks said:
Just grabbing a super-quick bite before heading out on a gloomy day for a high-powered meeting with the elliptical and upright bike at the gym. Despite a packed schedule you got in your w/o today Cathe, so neither rain nor sleet should stop me, right? ;)

That's right!!!! Great mind set..... Aim high, sweat hard! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.