TGIF Daily Check in Aug 25

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning all!

RS for me today. For some reason, I was sweating more than usual - feeling pretty sticky!

Wendy and Tammy, I think I missed something. Why are you not doing cardio? Is it just a personal challenge?

Phyllis

Hi Phyllis and all who follow.

Phyllis: I just got the RS dvd. Had it on vhs but it was a pain. Can't wait to start using it again! Tammy and I have decided to cut back on the cardio to see what happens. I wanted to give my body a break from cardio 6 days (even though I love it) and Tammy decided to join me!

Today was going to be CTX UBS but I think I'm trading that up for an SS u/b premix-I know there's a super evil one in there!}( }( }(

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CC#6 (candace's version) and BC Core only pre-mix for me today...I'm loving my cardio days now:7!

Phyllis: RS is so much fun and it always leaves me a sweaty mess!

Wendy: The SS UB blast is a great workout!

Hello to all that follow...TGIF:7:7:7:7

Hi everyone!

Phyllis - I have been a sweaty mess this entire summer! Is this a sign of menopause or something? I sweat alot anyways, but this summer I can wring my clothes out after a workout!

Today was MM, gotta love that band!

Saturday - Imax 1
Sunday - Cardio Step Express with Gay Gasper

Have a great weekend!

Hi Girls and YES...TGIF !!!

I just finished step&intervals & 10-10-10 and one of A-jocks Ab mish-moshes. (CTX kickbox core/abs & MM core/abs)
GOOD SWEATY WORKOUT!!}(

Happy 1st Day of Filming!!!!!!!:7 :D :)

Hi girls...I'm back. Work out is complete.

PUB ball ab work
SS u/b premix...not the EVIL one but I went HEAVY so I definately felt it!}( Not to mention that pub abs pre-exhausts my u/b so that makes it even harder!:eek:
MIS abs...just for fun!;)

Have a happy friday!

Hi everyone. I'm leaving for a weekend visit to my mom early afternoon, but I'm hoping to get home early enough to fit in a workout. GS C&T is the plan. I'm taking IMAX2 with me for Sat. Sunday will be my rest day. Hope you all have a wonderful day and an even better weekend.

Hello everyone!

Phyllis, I love RS and I am ALWAYS a puddle on the floor
:)

Wendy and Tammy, I am proud of you for cutting back on cardio. That is really hard to do. Someday I will do.

Wendy, I love th SS pre-mixes.

Tammy, love the cardio coach. I am going to order the Candace versio now.

Conni, I love MM and the band kills me everytime.

Becky, gotta love A-jocks mish moshes.

Robyn, Enjoy GS Chest and Triceps. That one has a dread factor for me.

Teddy girl, I have never done MIS and I have had it for years. I better dig it out.

I will be running 5 miles today and ME upper body.

Have a great Friday.

Susan

Susan,

I tried last night to create a rotation for myself along the lines of what we talked about in the other thread. I faild miserably! :-( I am just awful at creating rotations! GRRRR! x(

I hope you are having better luck than I did!

:)

Hello everybody.... how exciting - film day at last huh?!!

I am off work now, only worked 5 hours today. I have tons of things scheduled to do which may or may not include a workout. We'll see what I can accomplish today.

If I do get to workout, my plan is PS S&T, an ab w/o, and maybe a short cardio.

I've got to get going!!

Ok, I think I saw 2 check ins but I will post here since it is the one I opened.

I did Cardio Camp's kickbox premix, then did MIS chest minus the pushups,and then did PS incline chest work and abs off of MIS.

Nice workout.

Have a great day!!:7

Susan,

OMG, remove the dusk and push play ;-);-) MIS is a very good total body workout, trust me!

I remember a few years back I did a 4 week rotation with MIS and boy did I get great results in my upper body. My butt lifted like crazy too.....

Teddygirl~

Hi everyone!! Just finished up with Power Max from the Cardio hits DVD. First time doing that one and it was a good one. I got a great sweat going on that one. Now it is off to the pool with the kids and friends. Tomorrow is a much needed rest day with lots of errands.

Have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.