Testing sig...please ignore!

RE: Saturday Night Fever

Hey Daphne:

I hear you on the lego thing!! I got them scattered every place around here. Those and wooden train track. My son just turned five this month! He got legos, lincoln logs and MORE train track for his birthday!!

Tammy
http://sisterhoney.tripod.com/tigger.gif

Hey Daph

Welcome to the late night show at Cathes:7

As you can see from all my post tonight...Romance is alive and well here too! LOL

Pilates thing doesn't sound good..maybe you should have joined me for Meaner Legs instead. Thought of you yesterday though...did that $*$# Hi/Lo Heaven...well 1/2 of it anyway:-rollen. Surprised myself that I got the 1st section as well as I did. Then I kind watched the second section...thinking that if and when I got that...there should be a really big reward! I did have fun with it:D

nancy:O)

I told you to stay away from the Power Pilates

I love and enjoy Pilates, but when they added the Power to it, then it became too much. After the race, I have a new goal "Power Pilates Queen".

RE: I told you to stay away from the Power Pilates

OMG, I didn't know there WAS such a thing, Paula. Now if they offered plyometric Pilates, I'd be in heaven. Imagine what those roll-ups would be like if performed plyometrically.

Tammy, happy birthday to your little boy. We have lots of Lincoln Logs too. And a thousand little Pokemon and Digimon figures for the dogs to eat. (We find their little remains in the yard, let your imagination fill in the blanks.)

I think it is an AOL thing, Paula and Nancy. I can't see your sigs either. But I see Lydia's, Pamela's and Tammy's just fine. Hey Nancy -- was your husband snoring? Cause mine sure was.

Daphne

you guys have me cracking up!!!!

I can't stop laughing... late night chat?.... I think-- I lost my sig somewhere in cyber-space :-hmmm .... I can't figure it out... so I think I might just give up... If Paula can't get it to work-- perhaps it wasn't meant to be!!!

Lydia L, signing off.... sig-less and defeated!!!!

Why some of us are Sig-less

Apparently their is a bug in the software. For those of us whose sign-in names has a space in it "Paula Royal" the software won't recognize our Gifs. Had I been "PaulaRoyal" with no spaces, then it would. So that's why some Gifs are working and some aren't.

But not to worry Chris is on the job. He's working with the Software makers to get a patch for this. So nobody go an re-create dual sign-in names just for a Sig. We'll all wait patiently sig-less until Chris announces the bug has been exterminated.

Sig-less in New York

RE: Why some of us are Sig-less

Thanks Paula.... I knew it was some software problem....

Lydia L, Sig-less but not hopeless

I love it when you do that, Paula!! (nfm)

[font color=green]BETSY[/font]

RE: testing...

<font color=blue><font size=5>

My Body Is My Temple
</font color></font size>

Myra

Hello Myra, how are you:)...a familiar VF name.

I think you might be trying to link your sig directly from your hard drive??? If so, what you need to do is make one of those quick an easy webpages to use as a holding place for your artwork and pictures then upload your gif to that..you will be able to link your picture from there.

http://members.aol.com/naconfer/images/vf sport banner.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.