terrible loss

Lisa, thank you for sharing with us. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers during this sad time. Your sister is very lucky to have you. Try to come here often for a dose of happiness and a bit of a
stress reliever. (Try to get some exercise in when you feel up to it.) Lots of wonderful people here to help cheer you up. Thinking of you! HUGS!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Lisa I am so sorry for your tragic loss. I just don't know what to say to help you get through this but you and your family are in my prayers.

I'm so sorry about all of this. I told my mom about it, and she understands. Several years ago, she lost her nephew to suicide. She, too, helped raise him from a baby... she and her sisters adored him and spoiled him rotten. He lived in Italy, so we couldn't even get there in time for his funeral, or to be there for his family. That is something not to take for granted. Unfortunately, it's something that you just can't get over. His mother is still heartbroken, but gets better and better each year. Take care and god bless.

http://www.picturetrail.com/rayiisara/sblordita

Lisa,
I am so sorry for the pain you and your family are suffering. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jo

Lisa,
My heart sank when I read your post! How awful!! There's nothing I can say that will change what's happened but please know that we are all here thinking of you and your family and praying for you.
Love,
Lynn

I am so sorry! My brother recently passed away unexpectedly at the age of 34. I feel your pain and my prayers are with you and your family.

Hi again to everyone I am at work again tonite I made it through geteting back to work helps I guess but I knewYou guys would help too
And i am working out cuz I know that helps especially the muscle tapes you have to concentrate on what you are doing I did slow an dheavy this week and man it actually took my mind off my sadness for at least the workout time. Thank you all and Dani I remember reading about your loss and feeling very sad for you I know we have a ll lost people we love and time will help My sister and I will keep Christine alive in our precious memories.
Lisa

I'm so sorry for the loss to your family. It is so tragic when someone so young dies.

I will do the agnostic version of a prayer and send healing thoughts to you and yours.

Lisa

Your loss is felt by many of us here at Cathe's forum. Please know that we are, here as your friends, to comfort you. My heart goes out to you and your family in this difficult time. May God bless you, your neice, and your family. I will pray for all of you.

sincerely,
Judy
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

I just thought I'd let you know that i'm still thinking of you! Glad that you're back on the forums though.

Kathy

Oh Lisa, I am so sorry and deeply saddened to hear of your loss. I'm thinking of you and praying for you and your family as you face the difficult days ahead. Please take care!

Lisa,

I wish you strength and peace as you and your family deal with this awful tragedy. My prayers are with you all.

Allison

Lisa, my heart sank as I read you post. I just said a prayer for you and your sisters families. God Bless.

Sami

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.