Terminator + Total Body Blast Rotation

LuvCardio

Cathlete
Yipppeee..... looks like I am the first ever to post to this forum!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping to get some advice! :+

Wondering what you think of the rotation I made up below? I am no expert on rotations... Just wondering if anyone has any advice on a total body blast rotation that includes the terminator? I got the new videos on VHS a couple weeks ago and had a string of over training last weekend. I got the DVDs today :p and am sooooo excited!!!!

I started the total body blast totation a wk ago and want to also incorporate the Terminator. However, I am afraid of over doin' it again. Would love to know any rotations you guys are doing with the new vids???

What do you think of this one? My goals are fat loss with a focus on increasing muscle mass/tone. I appreciate any advice/opinion!

Week 1
Sat - Guantlet
Sun - Muscle Endurance
Mon - ***REST***
Tue - IMAX2/PLB (only 5 intervals of ImaX)
Wed - PUB
Thur- Boot Camp
Friday - C&W (w/light wts)

Week 2
Sat - Viper
Sun - PLB + 20-25 min easy cardio (or REST day if feeling over trained)
Mon - C&W (lt wt on legs!)
Tues - ***REST***
Wed - Muscle Endurance
Thurs- IMAX2
Fri - PUB

Week 3
Sat - Imax xtreme
Sun - Muscle Endurance
Mon - C&W
Tues - ***REST***
Wed - IMAX2/PLB (only 5 intervals of Imax2)
Thurs - PUB
Fri - Boot Camp

***I will also ADD a rest day anytime I am feeling over trained! I have learned from experience to LISTEN closely to my body!

It looks like a great rotation for the new series. :) I just got my DVD's Thursday so I am still "trying" them out! This morning I had planned to do IMax Xtreme and started out only to find after the first segment I was doing Vipor! Oh well, that one was fun too!
Anyway, it sounds like a good plan! I will give it a try too.
Karen :)

With the intensity series on DVD, Cathe released an extra DVD titled "The Terminator." There are 3 extra workouts on this one called the Viper, Gauntlet, and Imax Extreme. Unfortunately, for the VHSers the Terminator isn't available, at least not yet.

Yikes! This looks great!
I'm actually doing your week-one rotation by coincidince in different order.
I have one problem, the remote on my DVD is broken. I can't get C&W or (any of the right sided workouts) to come up without the remote!
Any body else had this little problem?

Hi! I am thinking about getting The Terminator DVD and I was wondering if the workouts were considered more weight or cardio. I noticed you put in a weight workout the day after doing one of the workouts from The Terminator so I'm assuming it is more cardio? Do you just use light weights when doing The Terminator? I have a similar post in another forum. I recently purchased Imax, Circuit Max, MIS, Body Max, Step Heat, and Rhythmic Step. These are videos so I cannot mix and match. I will be getting a DVD player and purchasing DVD's from now on. How would I rotate some of these tapes in with the Terminator DVD? Thanks for any advise you can offer. If I had to choose between the Terminator DVD and the DVD with Imax 2 and Cardio & Weights, which one would you choose? Thanks!
Angela:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.