teeccino.. anyone like this?

I just bought the sample pack and tried hazelnut this morning. It tastes great and it does taste like coffee! I love coffee but the effects of caffiene on my system are NOT good. I get migranes often from it. So I rarely drink any coffee. Until I heard of this. they are herbal coffee tasting drinks that is more of a tea. Ingredients in this packet: organic carob, organic barley, organic dates, chicory, organic chicory, almonds, natural hazelnut flavor, organic figs.
It is supposed to be healthier than coffee as well. no acidity etc. You can read up about it on their site. http://www.teeccino.com/ I see amazon sells it and some stores cause they gave me a $1 off coupon. I'm not sure if mine sells it or not as I never looked before. duh. Just thought I'd share. I'm thrilled I can have a "coffee" fix. as I'm only in for the flavor not the caffiene. ha.

Never heard of it before Jess but if it tastes like coffee, I will def check it out! :p Sounds very interesting...thanks for the link.

Our local health food stores sell it and I have been tempted but never bought it. I also remember reading about it somewhere as a good alternative to coffee. I am off to check out the link and see if I can get a free sample. Thank You!

I drank a ton of it a few years ago when a doctor advised me to give up caffeine for awhile. I really liked it, it tastes a lot like coffee, I like all the different flavors, I love how it's brewed just like coffee. I'd highly recommend it.

Interesting...I have been trying desperately to find a "low acid" coffee because my tummy just can't take it anymore. I wonder if this would work for me. Thanks for posting!

I'm gonna have to try this! They have sampler packs you can buy if you want to try it out w/o buying a lot of it! :)

Teeccino Sampler Pack

Hi there! I am the marketing manager here at Teeccino and saw that you all were discussing our product. I'd just like to add that the best way to sample our product is to do the sampler pack. You get 10 packets of our classic flavors, for $12.99, with free shipping. Each packet brews about 4-6 cups of Teeccino. Here is the link to the sampler:
http://teeccino.com/product/100/Teeccino-Sampler.html

Enjoy! :D

Emily

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.