sweating when not exercisint

lala1

Cathlete
I find that in the morning, I sweat so much that it shows, but by say, 10 am I'm fine. It really wouldn't bother me except that I'm a high school teacher...need I say more:eek:. I've taken to wearing light t-shirts under my clothes so that the wet doesn't show. Any advice? I remember back in the day, my sister used some kind of pads in her pits...do they still make those (we're talking the 70s;))

This may sound like I am joking, but I am not. I had a friend once who had basically the same problem. She told me that she placed panty liners on the inside of her t-shirts/blouses so the perspiration would not show. She swore by it. I think I would try this on a weekend or something just in case the pad fell out. It makes sense, but it is unconventional! :)

Go get some Clear Dri..drugstores sell it. It stops the wetness for at least a week. I use it at night before I go to bed and stay dry all week, I still use a deoderant though..I spelled that wrong, what a strange word, anyway, do not shave before using the Clear Dri as it can really sting!

My sister had the same problem years ago and she started using a deoderant called "Certain Dry". I'm not sure how safe it is for you (since you basically stop sweating), but her armpits remained completely dry from the day she started using it! And trust me, she used to get soaked. She swears by it!

Here's a link to the product:
http://www.certaindri.com/Pages/CD_Home

Good luck!

:)Christine

Go get some Clear Dri..drugstores sell it. It stops the wetness for at least a week. I use it at night before I go to bed and stay dry all week, I still use a deoderant though..I spelled that wrong, what a strange word, anyway, do not shave before using the Clear Dri as it can really sting!

thanks for all the advice! When you use clear dri, it works even after exercise (I exercise in the a.m.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.