Supplements?

ATC1986

Cathlete
Do any of you take supplements? If so, which ones and why? Right now, I only use a protein powder and fish oil.

This is not really a supplement, but I tell you, I swear by my natural progesterone cream! It has been a God-send. I was feeling tired, cranky, and just out of sorts for so long. I have only been using it for a week and a half and I cannot believe the change in me! It is so weird.

B12 because I am a vegetarian. I use hemp seeds in green smoothies. Personally I am not a believer in supplements.

When stressed I take Ashwaghanda. I am taking Garcinia Cambogia from BioChem. It is helping with weight loss, there are side effects, it will make you poop, and can interfere with hormonal birth control.

I also take fish oil 1-2x/week. It helps with hunger pangs.

I take vit. C when I'm sick.

Tracy,

I am with you on the progesterone cream. It has changed things for the better in my life too - and instantly. I will not be giving this stuff up anytime soon!

I take a great multi, 1.5 grams of fish oil, 3 grams CLA, probiotic, calcium and a protein shake or 2 (about 50 grams total) a day.

Multivitamin
Acidophilus
Biotin
Calcium
Fish oil
CLA
DHEA (3x weekly)
Hyaluronic Acid
Vitamin C
B Complex
Magnesium
Ionic Minerals
Shaklee Nutriferon
Shaklee Joint Complex
Liquid Glucosamine
Green coffee bean extract
Keto 7
Oil of Oregano
Co-Q 10
Kudzo Root
Curcumin

Pricey pee? Perhaps. Do they help a lot? Definitely. Some may disagree. I've researched A LOT over the years for what works for me and what doesn't.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.