Supplements

Deidre

I read the postings on the PR* bar program, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with other mass-marketed supplements, such as Met-Rx.
Since I work out so often (6x a week, 3 weight training), I'm interested in trying supplements, or in building my own program, and I'm just trying to solicit some feedback.
Thanks!

I am in the same boat...I actually teach a great deal of cardio and also a ttempt a program for myself with 3x per week weight training. I have been using creatine. Afer careful research I found that this may be my answer...So far I am very pleased with the results..If you are interested there is a book by Ray Sahelian,M>D Creatine Natures Muscle Builder...Please note its best that you read up on this prior to its use...There are some side effects that are common until your body is "loaded" and there it tapers off.I have already decreased my body fat by 2percent within 3 weeks of use with absolutely no change in my diet.P.S the Ironman protien bars a 40/30/30 combo are great!!!I enjoy the peanutbutter flavor.Good luck. If you want additional information on some brans I'll Ae-mail you with same. I have a list...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.