SuperBowl Workouts, Anyone??

JT

Cathlete
Mine is dvd 25, Meso Cycle 3, first workout. Increasing my weightload at least 20%.
What is your's?

Today starts week 2 of STS Meso 1 Chest, shoulders, and biceps. I'm also thinking about doing one of the Intensity premixes if I have any energy left.:eek:

Getting ready to go do Amy's Kickbox Extreme, but when I sat down to put my shoes on, Apollymi hopped in my lap. So I'm stuck :p She's purring away, and I hate to move her.

Nan

STS Disc 19 Chest Shoulders and Triceps followed by Gym Style legs (missed my workout yesterday so today is the make-up)

GO PACK GO!!

M1W2D1 (chest, shoulders & bi's).... I officially HATE push-ups right now:p I couldn't finish them- I landed on my face a few times! :eek::rolleyes:

Some plyo and stair-climber. I'm pretty sure my son and I are the only ones not doing anything for superbowl. Plus we got dumped on with snow last night and they haven't plowed yet.

Happy Superbowl Sunday!

Pam

Pam,
I can handle pushups, it's the sliders with the paperplates.
There are plenty more push-ups in the next 2 cycles. I begin 3 today.

Atheletic Step and Intensity Step and Hiit Hi Impact premix. I know I'm going to eat a little extra during the game and didn't want to feel too guilty :)

Just finished MuscleMax. It was my first time with this one. I just bought the download. Everything is quivering and twitching!

Pam - you aren't the only not doing anything for the Superbowl. I've had a very mellow weekend and after our week of weather here in CT that is just fine with me.

Tracy

High Reps - I just love this workout. The triceps work and the cross back slide lunge pulses are my absolute favorites.

Hi Tracy!

I thought the East Coast had taken all of our crazy CO weather... but it has arrived here at long last with a vengence!!

Enjoy your mellow weekend! My son and I are making cookies & gonna watch a movie or two!

Pam

XC skied 14 miles and then did an STS core workout. Now I'm watching the Super Bowl and eating back a whopping amount of those calories I burned!

I did Turbo Fire EZ 55, I needed a big calorie burner to start off yesterday, but I would have had to do that about 5 more times to offset yesterday's food fest :confused:!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.