Suggestions for New Cross Trainer Sneaker

Timber99

Cathlete
I need a great pair of cross trainers and am looking for suggestions. I've tried on a lot and surfed the net for info, but can't seem to settle into any one pair. Does anyone have a suggestion? I am not concerned with cost but want to have the best pair I can that protects my feet!

I personally like the Ryka brand best! Also, Avia's are comfy too and on a less expensive scale.

Tanya in Texas!

I love my Asics Gel 240 (I think that's the number), especially great for cardio...nice cushioning and good support. It's a running shoe/cross trainer. I first discovered them last year and just got another pair on Saturday. So far, it's the best shoe I've found and I use it for everything...step, hi/lo, kickboxing, weight workt, etc. I want to try the Armour Power though, but the store I was at only caried speed and the lateral one. I figured the power one would have good support/cushioning for various cardio.
Angela

Angela,
I also thought the Under Armour Proto Power Trainers would be best for step and KB (the description emphasizes cushioning for impact). The Speed Trainers seem geared toward running, and the Proto Evades fell like they have a lot of lateral stability, but they did not seem to have enough cushioning in them when I tried them on (for me and my sore knees, at least). Anyway, when I checked the UA website, it looks like they only make the Proto Power Trainer for men. I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not, it's not fair!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if you, or anyone, find the Proto Powers for women. Like you, I'd love to try them.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.