Suggestion for the Fit split guide

NathL

Cathlete
I have a suggestion for the Fit split guide regarding the way the information is put together : I wonder if it could be possible to put all the information regarding a DVD at the same place in the guide.

For eample, at the moment, the breakdown is at one place, the premixes at an another and the time and equiment at the back of the DVD case. It would be great if you could them all together in the guide (the X-train user guide is a reference of what it could look like).

Thanks!
Nathalie

I have a suggestion for the Fit split guide regarding the way the information is put together : I wonder if it could be possible to put all the information regarding a DVD at the same place in the guide.

For eample, at the moment, the breakdown is at one place, the premixes at an another and the time and equiment at the back of the DVD case. It would be great if you could them all together in the guide (the X-train user guide is a reference of what it could look like).

Thanks!
Nathalie

I like this idea.

That's a good idea! I end up rearranging the sections in my binder so all the info on each workout is grouped together.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.