STSers on the Road Trip

Hi I am an STSer I am doing a 6 month rotation I should finish up just in time for the roadtrip. I need to clean up my eating or I won't have any results to share :)

Tracy

Tracy & Reena, that makes 3 of us!!!! I'm rocking the workouts, but STILL sabotaging my efforts. I keep repeating what I read the other day: "you can't outwork a bad diet". So true!

Let's make a pact......CLEAN EATING, one day at a time.

Gayle

I'm an STSer, too, and I should finish my rotation a couple of weeks before the RT!!! Yeah, diet is an issue. Reese's PB Eggs anyone!? :p :eek:

Tracy & Reena, that makes 3 of us!!!! I'm rocking the workouts, but STILL sabotaging my efforts. I keep repeating what I read the other day: "you can't outwork a bad diet". So true!

Let's make a pact......CLEAN EATING, one day at a time.

Gayle

LOL - oh Gayle, I am trying, but those easter m & m's keep calling to me....evil little things......how bad could a handful be :)

Well since this thread is morphing into a decadent eating thread (though I AM an STS RTer) I can stay away from the Reeses PB eggs -- my absolute downfall is the Carbury Caramel Chocolate eggs. I've been known to polish off an entire box of the minis in one day. Keep 'em AWAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Aside from this, I so look forward to being a group of buff RTers! LOL

Why don't I make it easy for you all and just leave the room when you want to discuss STS? I feel like the only one who doesn't have it.:(

By the by, Lorrie, nice avatar.

Why don't I make it easy for you all and just leave the room when you want to discuss STS? I feel like the only one who doesn't have it.:(

no, no, no, let us delight and amuse you with our stories of how we run to pop in the dvd for more Cathe torture :) please join us!

You won't be alone, I don't have STS either.:( I have a couple friends that do and they love it. I can't wait to hear what everyone else has to say about it.

HAHA -- thanks Robin. It's my "political head shot" since I've issued press releases that I am running for office this fall. The papers need a pic, so that's it. YIKES!

You'll be FINE sans STS on the RT -- I am just SO excited that you'll be there again. July is going to be great huh? Let the countdown roll. We have 4 months my friends! :D

little late to this thread...

but I am an STSer too and going on the RT - woohoo! I am hoping we (meaning me, and my sister Jess, also going) need tickets to the gun show - who's with me!? LOL, did bi's/back today in disk 21 (I think its 21?) and my bi's still hurt!!! in a good way!

Lorrie, I'll vote for you!

Even though I'm not one of the STSers, I am working on my guns, so look out!

I'm hoping the STS Shock Cardio buzz helps drown out a little of the STS buzz, since I was able to pre-order that series.

I'm picking up our tix to the gun show tonight Jolene! Anyone else need some??

LOL we've officially lost our STS marbles...god I love STS and I am SO EXCITED to be going back to the RT this year!!!

Sign me up! This was just the motivation that I needed to get me to clean up my eating! STS is giving me the results that I want and the diet is the only thing that will prove it!
STS or not I think we will all have war stories to share and I truly look forward to sharing with all of you! It's getting closer.:D

I just started STS today and should be finished with it just in time for the RT.:) Now if I can just clean up up eating:(.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.