STS!

I know how you feel. I felt the same way. Then I watched the discs before I did them and did my 1rms and got started. I have completed it 5 times. So congratulations. It is so much fun.

Jean

Happy Birthday catwoman7631! What a terrific bday present! You're going to LOVE STS!!! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!

My fiancé bought me STS for my birthday!! Is it possible to be excited and terrified at the same time? Haha! :)

Happy birthday catwoman.

To reply to your question, there is an anedocte about completing STS. Most of who have completed the 3 cycle feel sad heading toward the end:cool::cool:

You will love it:D;)

Last edited:
Happy belated birthday Catwoman! I've had STS since it's release in 2009, all 40 DVDs, and still haven't done it. Crazy I know, I think it intimidated me for some reason with all the 1RMax and everything else that came out at that time. It's like " what happened to just working out with Cathe?" I am currently doing the XTrain rotation and will finally start the STS around May Yaaaaay! I can't wait!

Aadams, I'm doing something similar! There's an XTrain rotation from February of 2013. I'm starting that next week and then starting STS when that's done.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.