STS?

Reese777

Cathlete
Can anyone tell me more about STS? Are you pleased with it???

I'm seriously considering it but just want more information on the cycles and exercises in general. For example, in Mesocycle 1, how do the workouts cycle through the body parts? (Does that make sense?)

Just want to make sure I will love it before investing....

Thanks in advance!
:D
Reese

Hi...I have STS and I love it. One of the best Cathe purchases I've ever made. I actually am doing another rotation now. As far as results you will absolutly get stronger and I highly recommend taking the time when you get it and doing the 1RM testing; it makes a big difference.

Here is my brief take on the Meso's.

Meso 1 is Muscle Endurance so you get a 30 second rest in between exercises. Basically say for Disk 1 (Chest, Shoulders, Biceps) you do one exercise of each for about 15 reps or so and then start again with 3 new ch/sh/bi exercises. The exercises don't repeat. This is my favorite Meso of the 3.

Meso 2 has the best Leg workouts! They are tri sets and they are killers!

I would suggest going onto YouTube and you can watch several of the different DVD's from each Meso cycle.

I actually have used the disk individually! I think this is really money well spent!

STS is a purchase you will never regret, I have done it 4 times (I only do the 3 1/2 mo. rotations). I have always lifted but never saw actual definition until I started STS, I finally have nice biceps.
Meso 1 is probably my favorite as well since you don't repeat any of the exercises. It is fast pace so I write down what is coming next so I am ready. I love the leg w/o with the discs.
Meso 2 and 3 you repeat the exercises with less reps, this is where you really see your progress and gain strength. Meso 3 plyo legs is really awesome, you get a nice cardio burn along with the weight work.
Hope this helps, you cannot go wrong purchasing this program.

Hi Reese,
Like the other posters said, you will absolutely love STS and not regret purchasing it one bit. Out of all the exercise programs I have, it is hands down my favorite. I really like all 3 mesos but M2 is the one I look forward to doing most. I also like M3 because heavy lifting is my favorite way to work with weights. Not only is each meso unique in it's own way, there are various ways to do STS by choosing different rotations. I've done the 3 month, 6 month and pyramid rotations. STS comes up as the Daily Deal from time to time, so you can watch for it there to get a good discount.
HTH,
Tracy

STS

Can anyone tell me more about STS? Are you pleased with it???

I'm seriously considering it but just want more information on the cycles and exercises in general. For example, in Mesocycle 1, how do the workouts cycle through the body parts? (Does that make sense?)

Just want to make sure I will love it before investing....

Thanks in advance!
:D
Reese

Hi Reese,

I am very pleased with STS. I have had more result than expected!:):):)

As to info about STS, you can find a lot of info on cathe's website. On each cycle you work each group muscle once per week. Back biceps, legs, triceps and shoulders. 3 muscles group. What makes STS unique is you get to select an optimum weight for various exercise (by working out your one rep max). Not all listed exercises from the program though. STS is a progressive program where by you increase the load (weight) as you progress throughout the program.
IMHO, it is suitable to anyone has experienced lifting light and moderate keen on increasing to heavy load to gain endurance, muscle size increase and strength. The program was designed to gain those three elements.

If you love lifting weight like some of us on this forum:p, go for it and you will love it.

All the very best,

Last edited:
STS is my most used DVD set. I find myself missing it and reach for it quite a bit. The results are awesome. I had no idea how strong I could be! Love the set!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.