STS Workout Not Showing

tothemax

Cathlete
I have been trying to add my STS abs workout to the workout manager, but they are not showing. I also tried to add the regular STS workouts so if they would add, but they didn't show either. Anyone else is having this problem.

I have been trying to add my STS abs workout to the workout manager, but they are not showing. I also tried to add the regular STS workouts so if they would add, but they didn't show either. Anyone else is having this problem.
Me! I couldn't get it to show yesterday.

Me too- plus, the other workouts I had put in for this past month are not showing either-!

We're just doing some upgrades and we have a few things that are currently not working. On Monday everything should be fixed and the WM should load a lot faster.

I had the same issue which started yesterday (I figured they were working on the 'backend' of the workout manager) but if I click on that date for the calendar the workout still shows, it is simply the picture that isn't showing.

Best,

Michele

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.