STS User Guide--Thank you!

Tigger

Cathlete
Cathe, I was so excited to read that you are sending us pre-orderers (is that even a word?) a user guide! Thank you SO much!!! You and everyone at Cathe.com just ROCK! Gosh, I can't wait for STS!!!!!!!!! Tracy

I think the guide will go to everyone who orders the complete STS package. I was excited about the guide too.

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, it will go to those who have pre-ordered the complete system. I think you will be pleased with this addition. It is pretty detailed too.
I think the guide will go to everyone who orders the complete STS package. I was excited about the guide too.

User's guide available seperately?

Hi - I've asked the same question on two other threads, and I've emailed Customer Service -- with no response.

It certainly would be great to make it available (even for purchase) to those of us who pre-ordered just one or two of the MesoCycles. I believe I have shown my support for this endeavor by spending over $200 on presale produce and that I deserve the same opportunity to have the user's guide as those who purchased the entire package.

And, frankly, the lack of reply is starting to sour me on this entire experience.

I also wondered if the user guide would be available for purchase seperately. I wound up only getting the ab dvd but would like to know that when I am ready to purchase the entire STS program I will beable to get the user guide, even if I have to pay extra for it.
It seems like in Cathe's e-mail that it was in ( ) that it was a $24.99 value which lead me to believe it would be available. ?????

Hi Tami,

$24.99 is a little high for what will likely be a paperback cover - -but I'd be willing to pay for it. I sure would like some sort of assurance it will be available.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.