STS upper body only rotation

mpina

Cathlete
I wanted to do another round of STS using only the upper body workouts. Has anyone done that before?

Marta

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

I wanted to do another round of STS using only the upper body workouts. Has anyone done that before?

Marta

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
I am doing sts now and on my last week. I just did my own leg days due to sore knees, but did the upper body workouts as the workout manager called for (with a few substitutions) I worked great for me! I skipped meso 1 as well and started with meso 2. On the leg stuff there was just too many side lunges and plate stuff and with the heavy barbell stuff being rough on my knees I just made up my leg day routines with whatever would work! Even just the upper body workouts alone are worth it! If you haven't done sts before, you will be amazed at what it will do for you!! Good luck!

I have done upper body only many times, just to balance out. My legs are muscular from mountain biking, especially my quads, and I need fresh legs during peak riding months (usually June through September) so I won't work them at all about late October.

If I'm not on a formal rotation of STS, I still pull out my *starred favorites* when I need a very thorough upper body workout. Just depends on if I want to go light, medium or heavy which pertains to the Meso's. Still cannot find any workouts that are this thorough when you want to do splits.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.