STS Tubing

I've had a set of the dynabands I purchased from fwonline.com for a couple years now but they are all starting to break on me now so I just ordered Cathe's today. Can't wait to get them. I already have the firewalker loops and love them! :)

I'm wondering if she means the tubing that goes on the door? IF so, thats an excellent question because I was wondering the same thing :confused: I was in the process of ordering the sts series when I went to find the tubes to add to my cart I was baffled by which one to get! I was too impatient to come to the forum and ask so I just ordered the blue one . ( med resistance ).

Jessica!

Cathe uses the bands without handles for most exercises. There are also some workouts she uses the Firewalker bands but you can tie your band with a knot to achieve the same results if you don't own that band. You can use the tubing with handles for an option if you don't have the Power Tower for chin ups/pull ups. Hope this helps...

Cathe uses the bands without handles for most exercises. There are also some workouts she uses the Firewalker bands but you can tie your band with a knot to achieve the same results if you don't own that band. You can use the tubing with handles for an option if you don't have the Power Tower for chin ups/pull ups. Hope this helps...

thanks Deb :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.