STS Tower Update - We're Finished!

SNM Videos

Administrator
We're now finished packing all of the STS Tower orders. The first UPS truck has been loaded and just left our facility. The second UPS truck is now on its way here and will be loaded within the next hour. Our crew did a great job today of getting everything finished much quicker than we expected. Thanks for ordering and we hope everyone enjoys using their STS Tower.

I haven't received a shipping notice yet (nothing in email & "my account" section of cathe site says 'order processing/pending shipment'). Any idea when i should expect to get a notice?

BTW: I ordrerd on Apr 20 - for those of you who already got ship notice, do you know when you ordrered?

TIA!

I haven't received a shipping notice yet (nothing in email & "my account" section of cathe site says 'order processing/pending shipment'). Any idea when i should expect to get a notice?

BTW: I ordrerd on Apr 20 - for those of you who already got ship notice, do you know when you ordrered?

TIA!

I ordered April 20, my order number is 43830. I wouldn't panic, e-mail go off into a black void sometimes and their systsem may not completely updated with all the orders sent out yet.

I ordered April 20, my order number is 43830. I wouldn't panic, e-mail go off into a black void sometimes and their systsem may not completely updated with all the orders sent out yet.

Thanks...order # is 43883. i'm just really looking forward to getting the tower!

Last edited:
I know, me too! When I tried to track my order here from Cathe's site with my phone number, i got absolutely nothing....so yea, I think they are probably still updating their system.

Just got my shipping notice!

Since I've been compulsively checking my email, it literally just came in a few seconds ago! Scheduled delivery date is the 16th - tomorrow!! yea!

Good for you, too. I'm just in MD, so, not that far from the warehouse in NJ.

Gosh - AZ - your shipping cost must have not been pretty! Mine was abt $17 for ground.

Good for you, too. I'm just in MD, so, not that far from the warehouse in NJ.

Gosh - AZ - your shipping cost must have not been pretty! Mine was abt $17 for ground.

Mine was double that!! It's ok...it's a Cathe product so I know it will be high quality and last me a lifetime.

Wow - mine is coming on the 17th and I used Ground shipping and live in Massachusetts! Although, unfortunately, I'm not going to get to use it for quite some time (until my physical therapist gives me the okay) :( but at least I can look at it and appreciate all that Cathe and the crew do for us! :)

Thanks guys, for working your butts off to get these out today.

STS Tower!

We're now finished packing all of the STS Tower orders. The first UPS truck has been loaded and just left our facility. The second UPS truck is now on its way here and will be loaded within the next hour. Our crew did a great job today of getting everything finished much quicker than we expected. Thanks for ordering and we hope everyone enjoys using their STS Tower.

Got an e-mail notice this afternoon that it was on a truck! Can hardly wait. I started STS for the second time this month and it's still a fantastic workout. I'm using the red tubing for back "pull ups" now, but ... oh, NO! I'll HAVE to try real PULL UPS soon, ouch!

Thank you, Cathe, for the CONSTANT challenge. Thank you for pushing me beyond my limits.

Janie

Does this include non-preorders?

I ordered mine the day the email came out that extras had been ordered which was about a week or two ago. Does this include my order as well or will Towers that are not pre-orderd be shipped at a later date?

Thanks,

Got my Tower Today 9/16

Okay, mine arrived early this afternoon. He didn't ring the bell. But I know it arrived between 12:30 and 3:30 p.m. today. Anyhoo--IT IS HERE! I'm busting the box open now.

Michele

It's Here!!!

I just got it and my wonderful son & I immediately put it together! It's awesome! Cant wait to put to use. We've already been trying pull ups on it. (Although they are still hard!)

I'm thinking about buying the tower for STS and to double as a barre for P57 and those barre type workouts. Do you think the tower is sturdy enough to double for both?

Lexy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.