STS Tower Shipping Update

SNM Videos

Administrator
We've pulled a lot of our health club staff to help get the Tower ready to ship tomorrow and we worked until late tonight on this. It's still hard to say if we will get all of the presale orders out tomorrow, but if we don't we will be real close. As it stands now about 60% of the orders are ready to be picked up by UPS. We will continue packing orders starting early tomorrow morning. UPS will arrive with tractor trailers at 2pm tomorrow. We're not sure how long they can stay, but if we're lucky and if we can get UPS to stick around a few extra hours we might be able to finish shipping all of the presale orders. We will update you again tomorrow on our progress.

We've pulled a lot of our health club staff to help get the Tower ready to ship tomorrow and we worked until late tonight on this. It's still hard to say if we will get all of the presale orders out tomorrow, but if we don't we will be real close. As it stands now about 60% of the orders are ready to be picked up by UPS. We will continue packing orders starting early tomorrow morning. UPS will arrive with tractor trailers at 2pm tomorrow. We're not sure how long they can stay, but if we're lucky and if we can get UPS to stick around a few extra hours we might be able to finish shipping all of the presale orders. We will update you again tomorrow on our progress.

Thanks to everyone for the extra effort! What a fabulous pick-me-up for this time of year! I simply cannot wait to get my back in picture perfect condition before the holidays!

Special thanks to Cathe and all the staff for the hard work and effort put into getting us the towers as soon as you can! You always go above and beyond and it is appreciated!

You are all amazing!!! Thank you so much for all of the hard work, you have some very happy (albeit antsy!) customers here :)

Thank you!

Thank you so much for all the hard work and keeping us all advised!

Will these shipments include the extra 100 towers that were received and available for order as well?

Again, thanks for the ongoing updates. I do have to say this is the best forum / site EVER!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.