sts stolen!

warchild2005

Cathlete
Someone came into my house and stole all my movie dvds including sts! They didn't get every cathe dvd only Sts. I am so pissed and all my tshirts! And took my roomates computer and dvds! I hate theive. Has anyone ever been a victom of robbery?

Now I have to come up with another 300 dollars

Luis

Yes, and it truly stinks, I'm very sorry you had to experience this. :(

Do you have renters insurance? It would likely be covered in that.

warchild2005 said:
Someone came into my house and stole all my movie dvds including sts! They didn't get every cathe dvd only Sts. I am so pissed and all my tshirts! And took my roomates computer and dvds! I hate theive. Has anyone ever been a victom of robbery?

Now I have to come up with another 300 dollars

Luis

Oh! How awful! {hugs}. It just makes you feel so violated! Hopefully, you have renter's INS.

Sorry to hear about your loss.
My DVDs are in a basket but covered up by magazines. My laptop is hidden in my closet too. Hopefully, your insurance will cover it for you.

Some ass stole my chainsaw right from my front yard while I was taking a break from cutting up the trees I had brought down this summer. I was cutting them, then remembered an xbox game I wanted was released that day, so I went to the store. I shouldn't known better, but I'm too trusting.

I have had my car broken into a few times, but that was about 7 or 8 years ago when I wasn't in such a good neighborhood.

2 years ago I had my purse stolen from my gym at the time. It was in a locked locker and apparently some woman had went into the locker room and had cutting tools with her. I had been going to that gym at least 3 years prior and didn't use a lock right away and the one time I use a lock all my identification is stolen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.